ADVERTISEMENT

Just something I want to say.

DinwiddieProud

VaPreps All State
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
Recently, I was reminded that you shouldn't put off telling someone how much they mean to you. They left this earth rather suddenly, so now I can only tell them through prayer.

Gals and guys here on Preps, thank you for being my friend. You have enriched my life in so many ways. Many of you I've met personally. To a person, you are great people. There are many more of you I hope to meet in the future.

Thank you for sharing with me. As we get comfortable with each other we have shared more than football on the instant message feature, by text and email, and in person. As I got to know you, we shared life stories, the good and the not so good. Almost all of us have some type of problem in our lives that we are struggling with. Having the support of one-another means the world to me.

So God Bless each of you, and thank you.

Recently, I was reminded that you shouldn't put off telling someone how much they mean to you. They left this earth rather suddenly, so now I can only tell them through prayer.

Gals and guys here on Preps, thank you for being my friend. You have enriched my life in so many ways. Many of you I've met personally. To a person, you are great people. There are many more of you I hope to meet in the future.

Thank you for sharing with me. As we get comfortable with each other we have shared more than football on the instant message feature, by text and email, and in person. As I got to know you, we shared life stories, the good and the not so good. Almost all of us have some type of problem in our lives that we are struggling with. Having the support of one-another means the world to me.

So God Bless each of you, and thank you.

Back atchya, ya big lug, ya.

BTW - I emailed that file you requested.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT