ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Kier/Spotswood

I agree. He is on his way to playing college basketball. There are a lot of downsides to this potentially. He won't be in the gym as much, there could be missed practice time if the team makes post season. There is of course the prospect for injury. I know injuries can occur in open gym or pickup or the hoops season itself.
I do not see an upside, especially if he has not played throughout high school.

Why is this news? Who cares? He's a high school athlete. Why are people so paranoid that everyone who plays football ends up being seriously injured? What are the actual statistics on the likelihood of this?

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to play football his senior year of HS - a lot of kids do it and have success and enjoy the experience with their classmates.

Hey air and streelman take it easy my friend. He is not playing football. Just doing some working out with some of them.

J is playing football this year. I personally hope he changes his mind on this.[/QUOT

Justin Kier looked like Odel Beckhem on the football field and I'm sure that football would not cost him a scholarship - it may actually give him more opportunities than he already has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT