ADVERTISEMENT

JV Essex 54 Colonial Beach 12 Final...

Not sure what the records are for the rest , but Essex jv has district wins over C.B. 54-12 and Northumberland 48-22 or 48-22 Next up is Lancaster.

I know Rapp JV is 5-0 but their game against Lancaster got postponed because of some threats to each school. I seen them play a couple of games very strong defense & a good run game. I think the last three games the defense hasn't allowed any points. Any word will they make up that game would like to see them play Lancaster

Essex jv 4 wins were against 2A Goochland 42-12, 2A King William 64-0, CB and Northumberland. Our 3 losses were against 4A King George, 3A James Monroe (forgot the scores) and 5A Deep Run 26-0. I personally think these jv boys will be following in the steps of the last 3 varsity and this years varsity teams. We'll butt heads with you guys Nov. 4th I think. Would love it if both our teams are 4-0 in district play when we meet. Good old fashion rival game.

Hopefully the young Raiders can play Lancaster Monday & Westmoreland on Wednesday. I can't wait to see that match up until than good luck to both teams. They have played Nadua, Middlesex, Mathews, Westmoreland, Colonial Beach. Only giving up about 3 PPG & scoring about 33 PPG

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT