ADVERTISEMENT

King William 21 Mechanicsville 17 Final

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
Really nice win for KW over the Class 4 Mustangs. The kids stepped up big time when they needed it.

Reactions: Mr.Moe
KW is better than their record indicates, I know they gave Clarke all they could handle earlier this year
I'm surprised a bit by KWs score. I know Mechanicsburg is 4A, but I expected KW to win by 10 to 14. I didn't watch the game though and KW may have outplayed Mechanicsburg worse than what the score was, but I thought KW would win by a bit more just going by the score

I'm surprised a bit by KWs score. I know Mechanicsburg is 4A, but I expected KW to win by 10 to 14. I didn't watch the game though and KW may have outplayed Mechanicsburg worse than what the score was, but I thought KW would win by a bit more just going by the score
@Fairlawncat, I don't to be mean or disrespectful, but other than their record do you really know anything about Mechanicsville (not Mechanicsburg)? They are massive and have good athletes. Unfortunately, the Mustangs play in one of hardest districts in the state and Class 4 Region B. That was a nice win for KW and those young men have went to war every Friday night. KW's schedule is by far the toughest in Class 2. Not sure why you thought the score would be more. I usually stay out of things and have no dog in this fight; however, you have been quite negative towards both KW and Draft lately. For a video warrior you sure have an experts opinion. Give credit where it's due. The Daft and KW had well earned wins. Have your Radford boys travel to Salem, Roanoke, Botetourt or Vinton and you will get a taste of the size and depth KW has been facing.

Last edited:
Mechanicsville isn’t no slouch. If they were a C2 team, they’d be a powerhouse. I have no clue why they’re not competitive with the bigger schools, but as Navy stated, they are huge and have solid athletes.

@Fairlawncat, I don't to be mean or disrespectful, but other than their record do you really know anything about Mechanicsville (not Mechanicsburg)? They are massive and have good athletes. Unfortunately, the Mustangs play in one of hardest districts in the state and Class 4 Region B. That was a nice win for KW and those young men have went to war every Friday night. KW's schedule is by far the toughest in Class 2. Not sure why you thought the score would be more. I usually stay out of things and have no dog in this fight; however, you have been quite negative towards both KW and Draft lately. For a video warrior you sure have an experts opinion. Give credit where it's due. The Daft and KW had well earned wins. Have your Radford boys travel to Salem, Roanoke, Botetourt or Vinton and you will get a taste of the size and depth KW has been facing.
No disrespect taken man and absolutely NO as I stated I was just going by looking at scores and absolutely do Not know anything about Mechanicsburg.

As for me being negative about KW, you may have me mixed up Sir. Other than Kwhs who's is a KW guy, I have always given nothing but respect to KW and even this year, KW is ZERO surprise if they beat Poquoson in Region A. I know the schedule they play is The Hardest in the state and have said so openly and often and I am aware of KWs prowess and talent and not only do I have nothing but respect for KW, I actually Root for KW and follow Claiborne weekly at Wake Forest to see his stats for the week.

As for Draft, I again am unsure what you are talking about. I haven't commented on SD other than saying I was surprised at the 42-14 score over Riverheads and any human in VA that knows football was surprised eith that score. I had Riverheads winning by 10 over SD. That's not disrespect, that's an opinion of which we all have.

Me thinking KW should have won by more is also Not Disrespect to KW. It's an opinion and actually Respectful because I think KW is damn good. Do I think KW is "bad"? No. Do I think KW is way better than their record? Yes. Do I think KW can win Region A? Yes I do. Do I think SD can win Region B? Yep, I do and just stated so about 1 week ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: BleedingNavy
No disrespect taken man and absolutely NO as I stated I was just going by looking at scores and absolutely do Not know anything about Mechanicsburg.

As for me being negative about KW, you may have me mixed up Sir. Other than Kwhs who's is a KW guy, I have always given nothing but respect to KW and even this year, KW is ZERO surprise if they beat Poquoson in Region A. I know the schedule they play is The Hardest in the state and have said so openly and often and I am aware of KWs prowess and talent and not only do I have nothing but respect for KW, I actually Root for KW and follow Claiborne weekly at Wake Forest to see his stats for the week.

As for Draft, I again am unsure what you are talking about. I haven't commented on SD other than saying I was surprised at the 42-14 score over Riverheads and any human in VA that knows football was surprised eith that score. I had Riverheads winning by 10 over SD. That's not disrespect, that's an opinion of which we all have.

Me thinking KW should have won by more is also Not Disrespect to KW. It's an opinion and actually Respectful because I think KW is damn good. Do I think KW is "bad"? No. Do I think KW is way better than their record? Yes. Do I think KW can win Region A? Yes I do. Do I think SD can win Region B? Yep, I do and just stated so about 1 week ago.
lmHM32kj_200x200.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT