ADVERTISEMENT

King William @Strasburg

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
F6omCJVXQAA8JKi

Ole boy. Wonder if Region A teams are at that time of year where it's cancel, delay, or postponement time? Somebody could sneeze the wrong way down there and they will shut er down in a heartbeat.

The game is at Strasburg, I would think it would be their decision.
I know, I'm just trying to rattle EPjr's chain. Could be due to all the storms and rain coming which would be the smart decision because VA is about to get hammered with rain. Strasburg is supposed to still have Thunderstorms Monday night. They might not get this game in and might be a few more delayed or cancelled if the rain does what it's supposed to.

Reactions: RappriverEHS
Out here in the valley, rain is not expected until at least 10 or 11 Friday night, so just about any game should get played.

Reactions: Bama1985
I know, I'm just trying to rattle EPjr's chain. Could be due to all the storms and rain coming which would be the smart decision because VA is about to get hammered with rain. Strasburg is supposed to still have Thunderstorms Monday night. They might not get this game in and might be a few more delayed or cancelled if the rain does what it's supposed to.
the smart teams played last night
the mudders still gonna play tonight

Reactions: Hokie1Pokie
Out here in the valley, rain is not expected until at least 10 or 11 Friday night, so just about any game should get played.
My guess is because KW has a 3 plus hour bus ride and would be heading home for a long trip around the time it gets really bad. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: TS69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT