ADVERTISEMENT

King William vs TJ Updates

7-0, KW at the half. TJ holds KW inside the 1 to end the half. TJ has been in the red zone 3 times and each time the KW defense has held strong

TJ holds KW at the 15 yard line. TJ 30 KW 28 Final. Great high school football game. Congratulations to TJ and Coach Adams on their first regional championship. KW hold your heads high. You return just about the entire team next year.

From what I hear KW's best teams are in the next two years. Great season!
They return their entire line, 3 of which are just sophomores, and most of their skill players, including Claiborne, who is only a sophomore. Also had an undefeated and very talented jv team.

TJ holds KW at the 15 yard line. TJ 30 KW 28 Final. Great high school football game. Congratulations to TJ and Coach Adams on their first regional championship. KW hold your heads high. You return just about the entire team next year.
Did they not try a field goal?

Why not try the kick? Seems wild to me unless they don't trust their special teams unit.
I'm not sure. Coach Dehart and staff do a great job with those kids and I trust his decision making and it won't get any second guessing from me. It was a great football game, unfortunately only one team could advance.

Reactions: radwilliam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT