ADVERTISEMENT

Poquoson vs King William Updates Here

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
Game is late starting because KW was late arriving due to being stuck in traffic on I-64

Poquoson 7 KW 0. 0:59 1st.

Bulls have won the field position battle thus far

Poquoson 7 KW 0 Halftime

Hard hitting defensive game by both teams.

Poquoson 14 KW 0 4:03 3rd

Long drive by Poquoson to start the 3rd quarter

Same score. 5:03 left. Poquoson with a big goal line stand

Poquoson punts with 1:54 left. KW ball on their own 17

Poquoson 14 King William 6 Final

It may have been the regional semifinals, but this was the unofficial Region A championship game tonight. Congrats to Poquoson

Poquoson 14 King William 6 Final

It may have been the regional semifinals, but this was the unofficial Region A championship game tonight. Congrats to Poquoson
And Poquoson did it without two of their better players. One injured and out from Lafayette’s game, other had the flu and no practice all week,

And Poquoson did it without two of their better players. One injured and out from Lafayette’s game, other had the flu and no practice all week,
Yeah KW didn't have their #2 running back really. He got hurt in the last game of the regular season with a sprained ankle. Missed last week's game. Suited up tonight but was probably 75 percent at best and only had like 2 carries. He was the big play threat at wingback to complement #2 Stewart at tailback. Definitely would have liked him at 100 percent, but unfortunately it's part of the game and how things fall sometimes. Poquoson will beat Amelia easily next week and I think they matchup well with either Region B team also

Reactions: Fairlawncat
Yeah KW didn't have their #2 running back really. He got hurt in the last game of the regular season with a sprained ankle. Missed last week's game. Suited up tonight but was probably 75 percent at best and only had like 2 carries. He was the big play threat at wingback to complement #2 Stewart at tailback. Definitely would have liked him at 100 percent, but unfortunately it's part of the game and how things fall sometimes. Poquoson will beat Amelia easily next week and I think they matchup well with either Region B team also
Yep. So many teams at this point are missing someone. You see the scores but don’t really know the story.

I just watched the KW/Poquoson game on Poquosons You Tube channel. Poquoson is really solid on D, not just against the run, but they cover very well. I hate that KW has injuries because with Class 1 and 2 teams, they just completely change the character of the team.

Poquoson can win game 14. I'm not saying they will, but they are good enough to be able to beat Central or Riverheads. I've always been impressed by Poquoson Elliott Duty. Great coach and been at Poquoson a long time and it seems everytime I watch them over the years, their kids are always in perfect position. Just solidly coached and he maximizes their talent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT