ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Taylor versus Phoebus referee confusion

Kenneth Harris

VaPreps Varsity
Jun 22, 2022
The refs called a roughing, the passer penalty and a illegal man, downfield penalty and called them off, setting and then work off 20 yards and penalties against fetus during an extended deadball. Play has still not resumed.

The refs called a roughing, the passer penalty and a illegal man, downfield penalty and called them off, setting and then work off 20 yards and penalties against fetus during an extended deadball. Play has still not resumed.
Excuse typos my fingers froze. They are now taking the ball back.

Please keep us posted if you can - - I don't see it being streamed anywhere on YouTube like I was hoping.

I would've come and done the live game blog, except I have an ODU Men's Basketball game to call tonight vs. ECU and didn't want to chance that unpredictable tunnel traffic,.

Please keep us posted if you can - - I don't see it being streamed anywhere on YouTube like I was hoping.

I would've come and done the live game blog, except I have an ODU Men's Basketball game to call tonight vs. ECU and didn't want to chance that unpredictable tunnel traffic,.
Right now, this game is being controlled by the referees

Wow Phoebus first touchdown first team defense gives all year was a fumbled ball into the end zone. Shake this rust off and let’s turn up

Phoebus just had a strange offensive set. They are at their own 14 with :39 4th and 24 punting. LT ball at the Phoebus 30. Penalty on LT helmet contact. 15 yards back to the Phoebus 45 with :30 half

The referees have moved the ball again for Lake Taylor, giving them a first down in the red zone. Unnecessary roughness
These refs are really suspect today. I’ve never seen refs aid a team like they’re doing today. Phoebus needs to remember this team tried some slick stuff in the background and need to turn up on them second half.

These refs are really suspect today. I’ve never seen refs aid a team like they’re doing today. Phoebus needs to remember this team tried some slick stuff in the background and need to turn up on them second half.
I will give them Phoebus hits too hard but that first set of offsetting penalties? I'm done.

It is way too easy for Jordan Bass 27 yard touchdown in 3rd down 21-6 Lake Taylor might have had enough 8:53 I have both touchdowns on vid

Interception Phoebus. Lake Taylor looks very normal right now. Phantoms speed on defense is making things difficult. 6:26 3rd

#8 for the Phantoms was wide open on a 70 yard bomb but missed. Phantoms were going for the finishing move. 5:54 punting

While neither team has had a long drive it is worse for Lake Taylor. They are fighting just to get a few yards enough to make a first down. The clock is running. 2nd & 15 on their own 42

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT