ADVERTISEMENT

LC Bird HC Opening

This is a good job for the right coach. @CRF4Dan what is the scoop? Heard anything?
I have heard nothing yet on possible replacements.

If were the AD/Admin I'd look at TJ and Armstrong... Not that as a fan I want to halt what they are doing with those programs but the results speak for themselves and any AD would be crazy not to inquire.

Outside of those two, I think you open it up and do an exhaustive search. Bird football under the right coach can be a region title contender, they proved that in 2022 when they were runner up to Highland Springs.

It's Coach Hutchings (former Midlo HC) job if he wants it....That is who the Bird Principal and AD covet...Pretty poorly kept secret as the Bird AD likes to talk...but, I do think it be a good hire

Last edited:
Reactions: CRF4Dan
Needs to be a coach with tentacles into the youth programs. Agree though that Hutchinson would be a good hire

It's Coach Hutchings (former Midlo HC) job if he wants it....That is who the Bird Principal and AD covet...Pretty poorly kept secret as the Bird AD likes to talk...but, I do think it be a good hire
That would be interesting.

I always thought he might end up elsewhere although Bird is not where I thought it would be.

Reactions: RVA804
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT