ADVERTISEMENT

LCA game

I’m really surprised at that score. Everyone was picking LCA to win
Why are people surprised?! They played a team ranked 5 spots HIGHER(#79)than Highland Springs and 3rd in the entire state of Georgia. They took an old fashion ass whoop’n! They have good INDIVIDUAL talent. It takes MORE than that to compete at this level. Chemistry,depth,COACHING Xs & Os,teamwork fundamentals,and execution. Judging by their ridiculous schedule...it’s only gonna get worse. 27-0!! WOW!!

Why are people surprised?! They played a team ranked 5 spots HIGHER(#79)than Highland Springs and 3rd in the entire state of Georgia. They took an old fashion ass whoop’n! They have good INDIVIDUAL talent. It takes MORE than that to compete at this level. Chemistry,depth,COACHING Xs & Os,teamwork fundamentals,and execution. Judging by their ridiculous schedule...it’s only gonna get worse. 27-0!! WOW!!
She's talking about Liberty CA in Lynchburg, you're talking about Life CA in RVA. 2 completely different programs.

Bro, why do you want those kids to fail so bad? Why do you pour your heart and soul into tearing their program down? If that’s not your team then why do care so much? That’s just like me being a Collegiate supporter and worrying about what Brooke Point or Spotsylvania is doing.... A wise woman once said (Bambi’s mother).. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”

Wrong LCA. Go back to 5A lol

Bro, why do you want those kids to fail so bad? Why do you pour your heart and soul into tearing their program down? If that’s not your team then why do care so much? That’s just like me being a Collegiate supporter and worrying about what Brooke Point or Spotsylvania is doing.... A wise woman once said (Bambi’s mother).. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.”
I hate the BS they are teaching(or lack of teaching rather) over there! The score PROVES IT! If you don’t like what I post...DON’T READ IT!

I hate the BS they are teaching(or lack of teaching rather) over there! The score PROVES IT! If you don’t like what I post...DON’T READ IT!

Well maybe, just maybe you should get your facts straight before posting. Since it WASN'T the team you want to constantly whine about.

You are coming off as more than just not liking what they teach. You are coming off like you have an axe to grind with them for whatever reason.

I closed the thread with Din/GW because it was getting out of hand. Don't mention BN in this conversation, he hasn't commented on this post.

We understand you patrol the posts and it’s at your personal discretion but what did he say other than the fact that he believes another poster is expressing expertise in areas they may or may not actually be experts in. (I don’t see that mention as an attacking or provocative rather a comparison) There’s alot of arm chair qbs, sofa heismans, and nick Sabans on this board but if you can’t have conversation or dialogue to discuss opposing opinions then what’s the point of a message board? I know that in regards to LCA (rva) it’s been discussed by multiple posters who have chimed in on various threads. I feel some posters have more leeway than others with their commentary and banter while others don’t have that same luxury, which is why you only see pretty much the same people post or comment and others leave the board or choose to not post.

Last edited:
We understand you patrol the posts and it’s at your personal discretion but what did he say other than the fact that he believes another poster is expressing expertise in areas they may or may not actually be experts in. (I don’t see that mention as an attacking or provocative rather a comparison) There’s alot of arm chair qbs, sofa heismans, and nick Sabans on this board but if you can’t have conversation or dialogue to discuss opposing opinions then what’s the point of a message board? I know that in regards to LCA (rva) it’s been discussed by multiple posters who have chimed in on various threads. I feel some posters have more leeway than others with their commentary and banter while others don’t have that same luxury, which is why you only see pretty much the same people post or comment and others leave the board or choose to not post.

It's pinned in the rules at the top of the board:

What is considered attacking other posters?

Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start
or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.

Don’t know who you are but I like you A LOT and I see that you get it! Have a great Labor Day Weekend brother!

Reactions: AMHERST #1
It's pinned in the rules at the top of the board:

What is considered attacking other posters?

Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start
or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.
Mike what’s gets me is a couple of board members were attacked by one of the Sherando fans and they were made to be the bad guys. Everyone should be treated fairly.

Mike what’s gets me is a couple of board members were attacked by one of the Sherando fans and they were made to be the bad guys. Everyone should be treated fairly.
I treated you all fairly, I kicked all 3 off the board. The board has been better since. So let's not rehash the past!

Unfortunately the PC culture has reached the boards not surprising. What fun is it if you can't have a little banter with each other. That's what makes sports fun an entertaining which has changed also since I can't watch pretty much any pro sports anymore. Because they want to preach to us instead of entertain.

Of the 17 posts on here 3 were about the (correct) LCA game. If you don't see a problem with that, you are part of the problem.

Well when it wasn’t clarified which LCA was talked about, both scores were discussed. But I think on the 4A board since glass scrimmaged LCa (rva) you have people talking about them. Keep in mind LCA (cva) is now a 3A program so there’s not only 3 correct posts, but hey say and type what you like it’s a free country.

Reactions: catchtds
I received an alert from the super secret Salem Spartans group where all the refs, ADs, and fans congregate to decide how best to let Salem win each Friday and was told there wasn't enough posts regarding Salem so I'm here to fix the ratio and putting everyone here on warning to talk more about Salem. Totally unacceptable.

I received an alert from the super secret Salem Spartans group where all the refs, ADs, and fans congregate to decide how best to let Salem win each Friday and was told there wasn't enough posts regarding Salem so I'm here to fix the ratio and putting everyone here on warning to talk more about Salem. Totally unacceptable.
There really is this ?

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT