ADVERTISEMENT

Lee at Giles

Good, I can watch a game Friday and go to Giles Saturday. Maybe it will not be bone chilling cold Saturday.

That's my plan also....watch a game friday night then head to spartan land to root on my spartans....i could care less how cold it gets...it's playoff football time to tough it out lol

well this sucks ,guess I will watch the Hokies and listen to Giles online.

Originally posted by spartan2005:
Your priorities are screwed up!!! Just sayin!
nope 1: Indians 2: Hokies 3: Spartans High school football is meant to be played under the Friday Night Lights.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
I would go to Giles game Burg......VT kills Wake, everyone kills Wake.
lol every1 use to kill Duke too, but having to work the home games, I relish the chance to kick back and enjoy a Hokie game on the tube. I may change my mind if the Spartan Godson wants me to go with him, and listen to Bill and Mike, they're not quiet as good as THE SPORTS AUTHORITY on the Giles network tho.

iberg......I'll go with the Spartans in that top three, but you can have the other two. I enjoy watching successful teams.

Originally posted by blue bomber:
iberg......I'll go with the Spartans in that top three, but you can have the other two. I enjoy watching successful teams.
bloomer.............you probably like sunny days and no clouds in the sky too............................. I don't support teams with just success,* I have 2 state championships, 1 runner up, and a semi final football medal from the VHSL, watched over 20 bowl games, and been to countless Giles football, basketball, and baseball games. I don't believe your definition of success and mine is the same. I bleed blue and gold, maroon and orange, and red and Columbia blue, just depends on the day and time which. I support with my Heart , not my mouth or fingers
wink.r191677.gif
Onward Indians Go Hokies Go Big Red
This post was edited on 11/16 3:25 PM by 1bburgfan

If you tape a college game and use the 30 second advance button at the end of each play you can watch the whole game in about an hour and not have to listen to all the useless drivel and commentary from the announcers.

I would head to giles. As much as I hate to miss a tech game but come on wake is. Cupcake. And so is uva but uva is due for their once every 10 year win over vt. Then dive back to last place like always.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT