ADVERTISEMENT

Lee County fans......

Spring Road

VaPreps All District
Sep 13, 2008
Gives us all a rundown on the Lee Generals? What is their strengths and weaknessess? I know alot of people not aware of them. I may very well ride over to Giles if a matchup between Lee and Giles happens.
This post was edited on 11/11 12:29 PM by Spring Road

After seeing Lee Co. vs. Grayson, Lee Co. had a hard time stopping the straight ahead run attack from Grayson. Lee does have a big QB and Full back who can make plays. I feel they don't use the QB and FB enough in a run game and that would help them out a great deal. However if Lee had a hard time stopping Grayson then they will defiantly have a hard time slowingdown Giles.

Come on man aren't you going to support your BRUINS in week 2 if they beat Northside? I know you love the pounding of the rock but you need to be there to support your bruins if they win this week instead of in Pearisburg watching a game there

Thinking your game will be on Saturday if LEE. If Appomattox yes I will watch B-burg because games would be on Friday. Of course B-burg has to win. Here is hoping man. Pounding the Rock is what power teams do. .

If we play Lee i would say it would be friday night since it's under the 3 1/2 hour limit for deciding on which day to play....so you would have a big choice then wouldn't you?

If B-burg is playing I be there! Simple as that! I have only seen Giles twice this year. Early games. Keep up though!

#10 Sage (QB) big dual threat QB. They run designed runs with him up the middle and even outside. He can take hits and he has speed.
#40 Haynes (RB/FB) Bruiser can pound the rock at 6ft 200lbs. He also had some speed and agility.
#12 Gilliam (WR) Sage will throw deep to this 6ft 2in 195lb WR. He's a playmaker.
O and D lines have good size

They run a little bit of everything offensively

Lee has an explosive offense, though they are 8-2, they haven't beat a team with a winning record. They beat JI Burton who is 5-5 in 1A. They are a very big team with all the potential in the world. If you don't stop Sage you would stop Lee High. Their defense isn't the best they've given up a lot of points while scoring a lot. If it comes down to a defensive game I don't look for Lee to win, but a shootout would favor the Generals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT