ADVERTISEMENT

LoCo 2017 Football Team Previews & Entire Regular Season Schedule

I wonder if Loudoun County can give Millbrook a game this weekend.
I will be picking Millbrook but I was pleased that County beat Fauquier last week.

I think Millbrook should win the game but who knows?

County will be improved over last year since they return so many starters.

I think County is rebuilding their football program; I had heard some of the County kids were transferring to Tuscarora and Heritage in the last few years because they did not like the old coach....

I will be picking Millbrook but I was pleased that County beat Fauquier last week.

I think Millbrook should win the game but who knows?

County will be improved over last year since they return so many starters.

I think County is rebuilding their football program; I had heard some of the County kids were transferring to Tuscarora and Heritage in the last few years because they did not like the old coach....
That was Handley's former coach, discouraging because he has a good resume over the years .

That was Handley's former coach, discouraging because he has a good resume over the years .

Hammy,

Coach Rayburn is rebuilding the County program.

It was the former head coach who resigned or his one season replacement that was not as popular with kids for whatever reason?

He had taken County to the playoffs a few times but the other Leesburg football teams starting doing better and they were more atttactive to play for possibly?

One thing about Loudoun County Public Schools, you can have your kid go to any school if you are willing to drive them there!

Coach Rayburn, from Handley, will right the ship with the help of AD Sheppard!

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
A buddy of mine has his son playing ball for Jefferson, WV. They scrimmaged County and he was not impressed at all with County.

Millbrook smoked Jefferson,WV last friday night.

Of course I never put much stock in scrimmages.
LC has no speed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT