ADVERTISEMENT

louisa v albemarle

Patrick has to do better. No reason to play your starters in a meaningless game. Louisa’s youth team could beat Albemarle.

Morgan hurt his knee on defense on the 1st play of the game. Not sure how bad it is but it looked bad. Football gods are not helping us. Hunter is okay, played perfectly when he was in.

Last edited:
Looks like. The Morgan kid went to the hospital Louisa will need him to win in the playoffs smh And from the looks of it now sure if he is OK

Morgan's x-rays were negative, but he's still done for the season. So heartbroken for that kid, it was off the flukiest play too, but he's just a junior.

Last edited:
Reactions: racindan4u
Did it have anything to do with the chains. I saw it looked like he fell on the receiver and the end of the chains at the same time.

, but glad he had negative X-ray, well I’m sure it’s the next man up I’m guessing Louisa will put WashiNgton in for him ???? , hunter Shelton,Washington trio

, but glad he had negative X-ray, well I’m sure it’s the next man up I’m guessing Louisa will put WashiNgton in for him ???? , hunter Shelton,Washington trio
Maybe more Night Train, finally?! He's much more important on defense, but a couple of carries wouldn't hurt!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT