ADVERTISEMENT

Louisa vs Salem score

They been dogging the Jungle on the livestream and its hilarious lol. Great atmosphere. Good for the Louisa community.
Not really Dogging the atmosphere, the people were great, music kept kicking my live stream because of music Rights not schools fault facebooks fault just annoying !!!! Fire engine horn blew while we tried to kick a extra point or before a snap the ball a couple of times that's the only critique we had

Just got back to the house and am thawing out despite wearing multiple layers. Had frost on the roof of my car when I got there to leave.

Salem looked great in the first half scoring on all of their possessions. You could tell that this was a game between a program that treated their trip as "business as usual" against a team that was trying to get itself jacked up to face a tougher than usual opponent.

I did not get the Louisa short kickoffs which guaranteed Salem great field position each time. Also, Louisa's punter had three punts under 20 yards including a four yarder. That certainly didn't help things.

Salem reminded me a lot of the good Navy rushing teams. Very poised and clean in their formation and execution and every play was a car wreck as this was a physical ball game.

I was pulling for Louisa since I live about 20 minutes from the high school but I also like Salem as well and will be pulling for them all tbe way unless they meet King George in the title game.

Reactions: FoxesPride
I did not get the Louisa short kickoffs which guaranteed Salem great field position each time. Also, Louisa's punter had three punts under 20 yards including a four yarder. That certainly didn't help things.

My understanding is Louisa does this all the time? Regardless, Peyton Lewis is likely the single most dangerous returner in C4 and you really don't want to let him touch the ball in an open field and give him time to get up to speed. He had 4 or 5 return TDs this year and I believe another 2 or 3 called back. Filthy returner.

I like your business as usual comment. It has been said many times on this board that Salem doesn’t care where they play. It is business as usual. All the flash, fireworks , motorcycles, music during the game is great for a hype video. Salem walks in cool, calm, collected and unfazed.

Just got back to the house and am thawing out despite wearing multiple layers. Had frost on the roof of my car when I got there to leave.

Salem looked great in the first half scoring on all of their possessions. You could tell that this was a game between a program that treated their trip as "business as usual" against a team that was trying to get itself jacked up to face a tougher than usual opponent.

Salem reminded me a lot of the good Navy rushing teams. Very poised and clean in their formation and execution and every play was a car wreck as this was a physical ball game.

I was pulling for Louisa since I live about 20 minutes from the high school but I also like Salem as well and will be pulling for them all tbe way unless they meet King George in the title game.
I watched the Louisa Co and Albemarle game. The did the same thing in that game with short kicks.

Yes ashame moving up, but I would not consider us your rival..you guys are our kryptonite right now. We have not beat you guys yet and I doubt we come back to 4 anytime soon.

Before the game was played I made mention of last year's 55. 7 score. Everyone, including me said two different teams we should ignore that outcome. Turns out it was quite relevant. Louisia had definitely improved offensively, but they had not figured out how to stop Salem.

Reactions: OCBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT