ADVERTISEMENT

louisas chances for post season play

racindan4u

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 16, 2014
my nephew plays on the team and i was wondering what chances of them playing in post season and where they might play if they do.

Unless Louisa loses this week, I believe they are locks to be in. Dinwiddie will be in fifth place this week, but there is no way for them to catch Louisa without a loss. Plus, Dinwiddie plays a very tough Thomas Dale this Friday, and that is a hurdle that they may or may not clear.

Reactions: iDidntGetBanned
Unless Louisa loses this week, I believe they are locks to be in. Dinwiddie will be in fifth place this week, but there is no way for them to catch Louisa without a loss. Plus, Dinwiddie plays a very tough Thomas Dale this Friday, and that is a hurdle that they may or may not clear.
I’m rooting for Spotsy over KG this week to see Dinwiddie get in. PH has played a laughable schedule, but I do believe they are a real good football team. Dinwiddie would be the best football team to miss playoffs since realignment in 2013.

I’m rooting for Spotsy over KG this week to see Dinwiddie get in. PH has played a laughable schedule, but I do believe they are a real good football team. Dinwiddie would be the best football team to miss playoffs since realignment in 2013.

I took a look at their common opponents and it is totally possible for Spotsy to pull the upset. I will call it 65% chance KG stays undefeated.

I think KG all the way. Spotsy on a 3 game win streak but KG on a 5 game win streak. After the first 2 wins KG has put up big numbers against everyone else. QB for KG has only played 4 quarters in the past 2 games and has 10 TD's and 8 of them to #2. KG playing at home on senior night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT