ADVERTISEMENT

louisas qb update?

racindan4u

VaPreps Rookie
Oct 16, 2014
dad or nation do you know his status. he was on crutches in the sec half just wondering how he is now. Hunter did a good job in his place but I like the dynamic of the true qb with hunter running.

Yes he is, and it was while running the ball up 28-0. Gotta pray Jarett Hunter stays healthy. I'm guessing we'll see a lot more read option now, which is what I've longed for.

And he ran the ball last week in garbage time when no starters should've been in, and all we needed to do was kneel. There was literally no reason for it.

Sophomore JaQuan Jones and the JV QB Lindner are the other backups. Jones also plays WR/DB with the starters. He's very quick and fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: OCBoy
And he ran the ball last week in garbage time when no starters should've been in, and all we needed to do was kneel. There was literally no reason for it.

Sophomore JaQuan Jones and the JV QB Lindner are the other backups. Jones also plays WR/DB with the starters. He's very quick and fast.
EV lost their starting RB #33 against us with 2 minutes to go and they were up 41-14 at that point. Senseless, don't understand why starters aren't pulled earlier. Many posts by HS fans about how quickly they pull their starters, maybe some of these coaches should take notes.

Reactions: springer76
Well if this true could be a game changer for Louisa. I would try and take away Louisa run game and make Hunter beat me throwing easier said than done. If you can take something from Louisa and make them one dimensional you might have a chance to beat them. Hunter can throw it but I would rather him have to throw to beat me than run to beat me.

Reactions: one man
EV lost their starting RB #33 against us with 2 minutes to go and they were up 41-14 at that point. Senseless, don't understand why starters aren't pulled earlier. Many posts by HS fans about how quickly they pull their starters, maybe some of these coaches should take notes.
My school has been playing their backup QB all year vs the opponent’s #1 D,to give give REAL EXPERIENCE,in case injuries happen like this. At least 1 drive per game has done wonders,and isn’t gonna hurt ANY team. He has his struggles,but Mop up duty is not the same!

Hope for a speedy recovery!!

doesn't lindner have a concussion

ummmmm when I second guessed the coach I was vilified where are all those guys now.

Yes he is, and it was while running the ball up 28-0. Gotta pray Jarett Hunter stays healthy. I'm guessing we'll see a lot more read option now, which is what I've longed for.
can you tell me when the subs got in the game. I thought it was about 8 to go.

Coach J has been protecting his studs since game 1!

Reactions: FoxesPride
The second the game is out of hand Mags and now Holter pull their starters. Holter has even been limiting carries to Persinger (the #1 RB) even when the #1s are still in the game, I don't think just for reasons of spreading the ball around but also to limit contact for such a valuable piece of the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT