ADVERTISEMENT

LU getting big bowl game against Oregon!!! n/m

They better hope about half of Oregon hits the portal before the game or this won't be close after fifteen minutes.

e: nm, just saw Nix announced he will play in the bowl. Make sure to enjoy the sights, Liberty fans, because you won't have fond memories of the bowl.

They better hope about half of Oregon hits the portal before the game or this won't be close after fifteen minutes.

e: nm, just saw Nix announced he will play in the bowl. Make sure to enjoy the sights, Liberty fans, because you won't have fond memories of the bowl.
This matchup is embarrassing!

Even if they get blown out, it will be a fun experience for the university. You can tell by their reaction how excited they were in getting the invitation.

Funny how people are quick to jump on a potential blowout with glee, yet they never complain when a P5 lays an egg in a bowl.
People for some reason love the negative. Liberty is 5 years removed from being FCS congrats to them. Good exposure and experience for the team and university.

Hate on then all you want but liberty, jmu win or lose. Still higher than tech or uva
Only because JMU and liberty play the weaker schedule! Neither one of them would be above 500 playing in the ACC! There is a big difference between playing Appalachian State, and playing Florida State

Only because JMU and liberty play the weaker schedule! Neither one of them would be above 500 playing in the ACC! There is a big difference between playing Appalachian State, and playing Florida State
Those sunbelt teams have beaten quite a few power 5 schools last 2 seasons.

Most if not all of the top 25 would be undefeated with Liberty's schedule, surely some of you must have the cognitive ability to see they played nobody of note. Hats off to finishing undefeated but let's not pretend like they played a P5 schedule or anything even resembling a mediocre G5 schedule. They had, depending on what you use, the weakest SOS in the country. Putting them in a bowl against a program like Oregon is laughable.

Those sunbelt teams have beaten quite a few power 5 schools last 2 seasons.

Liberty is CUSA but need I remind everyone what happened last year when they played the worst VT team in thirty years?

Most if not all of the top 25 would be undefeated with Liberty's schedule, surely some of you must have the cognitive ability to see they played nobody of note. Hats off to finishing undefeated but let's not pretend like they played a P5 schedule or anything even resembling a mediocre G5 schedule. They had, depending on what you use, the weakest SOS in the country. Putting them in a bowl against a program like Oregon is laughable.

Liberty is CUSA but need I remind everyone what happened last year when they played the worst VT team in thirty years?
We were talking about non power 5 schools in general. I know what conference both are in. Sunbelt stronger than USA

JMU’s schedule is significantly tougher than Liberty. I agree that most of the Top 25 would be 13-0 with Liberty’s schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT