ADVERTISEMENT

Madison County baseball 3-Peats…

Luray went on the road and beat Madison 10-1
I can’t understand why coaches change what got them a regular season championship. MC won the regular season and have a spot in the region tournament next week. But why change up what you do for the district tournament? Now they go into the region on a sour note. Just dont get it…

I think Luray and Strasburg played today for the Bull Run title. Hburg paper said they would then play again Monday in the first round of the regionals. Assuming that is right, do we know yet what the other regional pairings are?

I think Luray and Strasburg played today for the Bull Run title. Hburg paper said they would then play again Monday in the first round of the regionals. Assuming that is right, do we know yet what the other regional pairings are?
Luray beat Strasburg, don't no the score

Clarke traveled to MC and came away with a 3-2 win to advance to the next round of the region and one win away from the state tournament. I think they will play Riverheads in the semis.

So MCs “strategy” in the BRD tournament failed as they ended the season losing the last 2 games after winning the regular season title. Go figure…

Good luck to the rest of BRD teams still playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT