ADVERTISEMENT

Man I miss this

Bo Bob

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Dec 1, 2016
Miss reading all the chatter that would normally be going on right now!!!
Anyone know how many states are having high school ball going on right now?

I saw a US map recently and if I remember correctly, 36 of the 50 states are playing football in the fall under varying degrees of restrictions. Only 14 put it off until the spring.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Even Michigan, as crazy as they have been with their restrictions, are now allowing football to begin in two weeks.

Reactions: Bo Bob
Miss reading all the chatter that would normally be going on right now!!!
Anyone know how many states are having high school ball going on right now?

Tennessee, Kentucky and West Virginia are for sure.

This is week 3 in Tennessee, and I have found a team to follow and have been to both of their games so far.

West Virginia begins play tonight and Kentucky starts up in a week or two I believe.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
So....i drove to martinsburg, no game. They will play musselman next week though. Am now at Jefferson watching them from outside the fence getting beat by musselman 14-0 in the 1st. Only band members and 3 family members of players are allowed inside the fence. THIS SUCKS!!!😠😠😠 However, the marching band sounds good!

Bluefield vs. Princeton live stream of the Mercer County WV matchup

Watched Bluefield High, WV, vs Princeton High, WV, on a facebook live stream. The Beavers of Bluefield won the contest 15-13, but in my opinion, this Bluefield team didn't look very good from the one's I've seen the past gazillion years. I understand they are a young football team and it makes sense, because they struggled a bit in a game they would have historically and have historically dominated on most years. Still, a great win for a young team in a year in which everything seems turned on its head.

So....i drove to martinsburg, no game. They will play musselman next week though. Am now at Jefferson watching them from outside the fence getting beat by musselman 14-0 in the 1st. Only band members and 3 family members of players are allowed inside the fence. THIS SUCKS!!!😠😠😠 However, the marching band sounds good!
Clarke I'm surprised you didn't know the Musselman vs Martinsburg was postponed. Martinsburg had to stop practicing for a week because of positive result of covid. Also I believe all WV games in that area is family only in attendance. Sorry you wasted a trip. What was the final score of the MHS vs JHS?

Clarke I'm surprised you didn't know the Musselman vs Martinsburg was postponed. Martinsburg had to stop practicing for a week because of positive result of covid. Also I believe all WV games in that area is family only in attendance. Sorry you wasted a trip. What was the final score of the MHS vs JHS?
It was 49-6. Sounds like Musselman subbed out the 4th quarter. I didn't know about the Martinsburg cancellation because I don't really follow WV football that much. I just did a quick search on Maxpreps who was playing nearby, didn't bother to look at the newspapers. I will now!:)

If football can be played in other states, there is no reason why it can't be played in Virginia. I was told that liberal Democrats infiltrated the VHSL Executive Committee, and told them how to vote.

So, a repeat of the WV class AAA state championships of 2016-2018 will be my game of choice for this evening. The Martinsburg Bulldogs (1-0) will be hosting the Spring Valley Timberwolves (1-0) tonight at 7 pm. Should be a good one, even though I can only watch through the fence.

I am heading to Knoxville tonight to watch Dobyns-Bennett at Hardin Valley Academy. Being that this is 6A in Tennessee, this is actually a district game for D-B. About a 120 mile drive one way. Good times.

Reactions: ClarkeFan83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT