VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
Manchester is heading to Highland Springs
Black Friday at 1:30pm
more information to come!
Region A finals!

Reactions: Jhollan1
F_uRYEZWEAE9PcK

At the half Springers lead Manchester 10-6 in Region 6A Final.
@VaPrepsRivals
@RecruitingHSHS
@lancer_footbal
@TheRVASportsNet
@hatfieldsports

It is unfortunate bc Manchester does have really good team but just seems to faulter at critical moments. Also, QB was off today, Springs pressure started to bother him in the 2nd half. Manchester was getting to cute at the goal-line offense, they should have just turn around and hand the ball off 4x’s!! HSHS tailback runs hard and is a load to bring down. To be fair, Springs beat them twice so there is no doubt they are the superior ball club. Congrats HSHS will be pulling for you to go get that ring now!

It is unfortunate bc Manchester does have really good team but just seems to faulter at critical moments. Also, QB was off today, Springs pressure started to bother him in the 2nd half. Manchester was getting to cute at the goal-line offense, they should have just turn around and hand the ball off 4x’s!! HSHS tailback runs hard and is a load to bring down. To be fair, Springs beat them twice so there is no doubt they are the superior ball club. Congrats HSHS will be pulling for you to go get that ring now!
everybody is good this time of the year.
nothing to hang your head over.

HSHS impressed me with their tackling efficiency against Smith and Manchester, while Smith and Manchester both seemed to struggle at times, especially with HSHS's big backs.

HSHS impressed me with their tackling efficiency against Smith and Manchester, while Smith and Manchester both seemed to struggle at times, especially with HSHS's big backs.
These last two games have been easily the best two games Highland Springs has played all year. They are finally fully healthy. They are tackling extremely well,and the rotation now seems to be working. Big game next Saturday against an excellent lake Braddock team that’s coming to town so we’ll see what happens.

These last two games have been easily the best two games Highland Springs has played all year. They are finally fully healthy. They are tackling extremely well,and the rotation now seems to be working. Big game next Saturday against an excellent lake Braddock team that’s coming to town so we’ll see what happens.
I haven't followed Lake Braddock this year, but I'd bet on you guys advancing. Hope to see you guys make it to the finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT