ADVERTISEMENT

Martinsville's #2 Guard goes down with ankle injury.

AntGZee

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2015
I just hope the young fella has a speedy recovery.

Didn't seem to bad after the game, just being cautious with him I hope. Sure didn't need him tonight in the Dogs 82-28 win over James River.

Reactions: AntGZee
Very true.I would error on the side of caution as well. They need all their guns loaded going into the playoffs.

Dawgs are tough. Hope the young man has a speedy recovery. GW lost arguably their best player back in the Christmas tournament for the year with the same injury but good teams adjust and I know Martinsville will have someone to step up. Saw where Jay Dandridge and Ty Carter signed to play football at Bluefield. Congrats to the young men!

DanvilleSportsHead, thank u for you for the concern. Yes, Jay and his friend and teammate, Tye Tye Carter are both going there. I hope our ballplayer will be fine. I guess it's all part of the game. Where did T Rodgers go to college? I thought he was a heck of a ballplayer.

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
DanvilleSportsHead, thank u for you for the concern. Yes, Jay and his friend and teammate, Tye Tye Carter are both going there. I hope our ballplayer will be fine. I guess it's all part of the game. Where did T Rodgers go to college? I thought he was a heck of a ballplayer.
Rodgers is at Shaw University down in Raleigh, NC. Hoping he'll suit up next season. He's a heck of a ball player and a good kid.

Reactions: AntGZee
Bluefield is getting a ton of talent from the ABC 13 area. TyTy Carter, Jay Dandridge, Navy Jones from JF, and Tyrell Staton from William Campbell just to name few. Wow!
I've also heard quite of few GW players will be headed to Bluefield. All I can say is whoever their head recruiting man is, they better pay him. He's good!

Bluefield hasn't been very good in football thus far......Looks like a change for the better is on the way. They've gotten some talented players to commit. It might take up to 3 years to really get the maximum out of the recent signing class but my goodness.......the fortunes of Bluefield College football appear to be on the rise.....and this if from an E&H guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT