ADVERTISEMENT

Mechanicsville Mustangs season put on hold?!

HooSprings

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Nov 13, 2018
Can anyone confirm the hazing issues?!

Last edited:
Mechanicsville football has suspended all practices and postponed all games until further notice amid an investigation into hazing within the program.
ShaneReynoldsMechanicsvilleFBCoach.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HooSprings
Lane Cassadonte of WTVR6/Final Score Friday cites some of the allegations go back 4 years.
Omg! I was told it was recorded to channel 12 Friday. If it’s been four years,this could get ugly

Not that hazing ends up doing any good for anybody anywhere it happens but high schoolers are the very last people to have a clue where the line is for that stuff. Whatever comes out about this, won't take much to convince me it happened.

Biggest question is going to be if this went on for so long did the adults really know nothing or are there complicit coach(es).

Not that hazing ends up doing any good for anybody anywhere it happens but high schoolers are the very last people to have a clue where the line is for that stuff. Whatever comes out about this, won't take much to convince me it happened.

Biggest question is going to be if this went on for so long did the adults really know nothing or are there complicit coach(es).

it has been going on for four years!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT