ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Dabney Jr. (Huguenot)

Watched the Bird game and unfortunately for Huguenot the dominion district has been pretty bad this year. They've dominated like they are supposed to but because of the weak schedule I would go Varina and Dinwiddie over Huguenot right now. Varina's D line might be the X factor between the 3.

I’ve seen all 3. The only weakness Huguenot has is no kicking game. If Huguenot played Varina, Varina doesn’t has nearly enough offense to beat them. Huguenot will score on their defense. Don’t really see Dinwiddie’s defense being able to hold Huguenot enough to win. Varina was my pick and I’m sticking with that. Just think Huguenot is the better football team of the 3.

If I am being honest I would have to say Huguenot has the most weapons and is the most balanced team of the three. Varina surely has the best defense of the three and I would give the coaching edge to Dinwiddie.

Being biased, I must reference a few things that have not been pointed out and may be unknown to most. 1. Harry Dalton's involvement in the running game this season has been very limited and our two new running backs are starting to put up nice numbers. Don't think for a minute that Dalton will not be a prime weapon beginning 11/5/24. 2. The offensive line has improved a ton and our three year starting guard is back from a preseason knee injury. 3. Our very young front seven has matured and the run defense has only allowed 127 yards in the last 4 games. Thomas Dale had 87 of those.

Not saying Maury would not still beat Dinwiddie soundly, but this is a very different team. All jokes aside the Generals played a very strong OOD schedule (three opponents are 18-3) and it's paying off. Don't know how things will go, but a win against Matoaca and a Varina loss will force teams to come to Navy Nation in the Region playoffs. That my friends is never an easy task.

Proud of Region B. We may not be able to take down Phoebus, but top to bottom it's the best in the state. No matter who represents B in the semi-final I will rooting them on.

DM me on this jawn if you can bro! Hope to meet you and talk some trash come playoff time 😂 definitely feel like Huguenot is the team to beat in B but it’s gonna be tight.
No clue how to DM up here but if Huguenot makes it to Darling i won’t be hard to find me. I’ll be the guy in a Phoebus 249 shirt screaming “which one of yall is Bo” at the exit gate after the game.

If I am being honest I would have to say Huguenot has the most weapons and is the most balanced team of the three. Varina surely has the best defense of the three and I would give the coaching edge to Dinwiddie.

Being biased, I must reference a few things that have not been pointed out and may be unknown to most. 1. Harry Dalton's involvement in the running game this season has been very limited and our two new running backs are starting to put up nice numbers. Don't think for a minute that Dalton will not be a prime weapon beginning 11/5/24. 2. The offensive line has improved a ton and our three year starting guard is back from a preseason knee injury. 3. Our very young front seven has matured and the run defense has only allowed 127 yards in the last 4 games. Thomas Dale had 87 of those.

Not saying Maury would not still beat Dinwiddie soundly, but this is a very different team. All jokes aside the Generals played a very strong OOD schedule (three opponents are 18-3) and it's paying off. Don't know how things will go, but a win against Matoaca and a Varina loss will force teams to come to Navy Nation in the Region playoffs. That my friends is never an easy task.

Proud of Region B. We may not be able to take down Phoebus, but top to bottom it's the best in the state. No matter who represents B in the semi-final I will rooting them on.
Should be 19-2 but I’m not gone speak on North Stafford giving the game away Friday 😑

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT