ADVERTISEMENT

Mid-Cycle Reclassification/Realignment

EPJr

VaPreps Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2002
TJHS and Armstrong has requested to join JMHS in Class 2.

Riverheads will be dropping to Class 1 along with Lebanon. Alleghany leaves our district and Martinsville enters our district. Basketball is going to be too much fun with Martinsville and Radford now having the possibility of playing as many as 3, and if both do really well, maybe 4 times in one season.

Riverheads will be dropping to Class 1 along with Lebanon. Alleghany leaves our district and Martinsville enters our district. Basketball is going to be too much fun with Martinsville and Radford now having the possibility of playing as many as 3, and if both do really well, maybe 4 times in one season.
So when does this go into effect

Glad Martinsville finally made the move to the Three Rivers. There had been talk for awhile that the Dogs were going to pursue this and I'm glad they did. Not that I expect them to have any great success but at least they will be playing mostly schools that are about the same size as they are. Banging heads in football against schools 2 and 3 times their size takes a toll on the Dogs over the course of a season. Hopefully we can be somewhat competitive in the new district. I'm sure we will still play Bassett and Magna Vista for the gate money. Bball should be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT