ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Salem

Sorry @OCBoy that I didn't get to talk to you more, I was busy fending off @BleedingNavy. He kept ribbing me with putting the Dinwiddie hat on top of my Salem one. After that he lays the bet on me about if Dinwiddie wins he'll send me a hat to wear for a week and vice versa. (So do you wear a regular size hat or is there such a thing as XXL hats buddy?) Also I'll need your address, you can message it to me, so I can get that Salem hat right out to you!

My favorite though was the stress ball you gave me so when I felt stressed I could squeeze the ball.Without hesitation I said I didn't have anything for him, but when he got stressed he could squeeze his own balls! So BN should I send you some frozen peas to go with the hat? We were bustling each other's balls, but I think I may have come out ahead on that scoreboard as well!

It was a pleasure to meet you @OCBoy, I hope next time we can talk more I promise I won't bust your balls about anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: DinwiddieProud
Sorry @OCBoy that I didn't get to talk to you more, I was busy fending off @BleedingNavy. He kept ribbing me with putting the Dinwiddie hat on top of my Salem one. After that he lays the bet on me about if Dinwiddie wins he'll send me a hat to wear for a week and vice versa. (So do you wear a regular size hat or is there such a thing as XXL hats buddy?) Also I'll need your address, you can message it to me, so I can get that Salem hat right out to you!

My favorite though was the stress ball you gave me so when I felt stressed I could squeeze the ball.Without hesitation I said I didn't have anything for him, but when he got stressed he could squeeze his own balls! So BN should I send you some frozen peas to go with the hat? We were bustling each other's balls, but I think I may have come out ahead on that scoreboard as well!

It was a pleasure to meet you @OCBoy, I hope next time we can talk more I promise I won't bust your balls about anything.
Haha you guys had me laughing it was a great little meet and great and all the smack talk was hilarious. I'm sure that stress ball could have been squeezed a few times yesterday and I'm sure he was squeezing his balls there as well.... lmao! Until next time mike take care of yourself and enjoy this championship

I didnt squeeze my balls, but I did punch my chair when Beckley escaped to get the first down. My fingers still hurt. Lol. I actually havea small head.
Hat size 7 1/8. Small/med flex hat. I will wear the hat. Just dont put #10 on it. I will see that run in my sleep for ever.

Suprisingly, I didnt say two words on the way home. DP said let it go. I have lost games and failed a ton. Not sure why a game I have no control effected me so much. I guess its because I wanted to see Bryce Witt get the championship he has worked so hard for. I have been hard on him at times, expressed confidence, and really just really love everything about the kid. He is going to be successful no matter what he does in life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT