ADVERTISEMENT

Millbrook (58) Liberty Christian (12) 4:14 3rd quarter ... WOW

Jefferson Forest had better be ready. If they can't stop the run I could see that game ending up with more than 100 points scored.

Jefferson Forest had better be ready. If they can't stop the run I could see that game ending up with more than 100 points scored.
Amherst RB Jerry Page had 372 yards against JF,does that answer your question...I'm sure they will say 371 came against the J.V...

People doing the same thing with Millbrook they did a week ago with LCA lol. I'd maybe pump the brakes on them coming in and smacking JF around.

Well, either that rumor that 7 Millbrook players didn't play against Sherando is true, or L.C.A's 4 D1 commits did not play tonight. Something does not add up.

Or having x FBS/FCS kids means nothing if they don't play in a cohesive unit.

It's also way tougher in public schools than I think some are willing to let on. They'll spit out these random MaxPreps rankings that mean nothing(it's a formula, you think MaxPreps is actually ranking thousands of schools each week?) and expect that to stand for something then they abuse the transitive property(one guy says Benedictine is good and could stomp area schools then LCA beats Benedictine thus people think LCA can now stomp everyone) and throw it all together and that's what you get.

Credit to LCA for getting to the playoffs in their first year but they were properly seeded. They weren't the best in 4A West, quite a few other schools around here would likely do just as much to them as Millbrook, and they exited the playoffs at a reasonable time. I also don't think it's worth obsessing over the score to try and make Millbrook out as a destroyer of worlds.

Or having x FBS/FCS kids means nothing if they don't play in a cohesive unit.

It's also way tougher in public schools than I think some are willing to let on. They'll spit out these random MaxPreps rankings that mean nothing(it's a formula, you think MaxPreps is actually ranking thousands of schools each week?) and expect that to stand for something then they abuse the transitive property(one guy says Benedictine is good and could stomp area schools then LCA beats Benedictine thus people think LCA can now stomp everyone) and throw it all together and that's what you get.

Credit to LCA for getting to the playoffs in their first year but they were properly seeded. They weren't the best in 4A West, quite a few other schools around here would likely do just as much to them as Millbrook, and they exited the playoffs at a reasonable time. I also don't think it's worth obsessing over the score to try and make Millbrook out as a destroyer of worlds.
I do give extreme credit to MillBrook. They played a dominating great game. But I have to say, the performance against Sherando is more of what I would measure them by. No disrespect. The Pioneers showed they belonged in the playoffs. Again, we'll done.

On a personal side, I am damn glad they kicked LCA butt despite killing my pickem'. If that's the way I go down, I'm happy.

Reactions: wikki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT