ADVERTISEMENT

Millbrook @ Sherando

VerizonSportsFan

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Sep 2, 2003
Crowd should be close to the Fort Hill game. Weather will be awesome so it should draw more folks than Fort Hill game IMHO. Could be one of the largest crowds ever for a Sherando game ... Friday night ... only game in town as James Wood travels to Handley on Saturday.

7pts will be the difference ... not sure who, but should be a classic!

Crowd should be close to the Fort Hill game. Weather will be awesome so it should draw more folks than Fort Hill game IMHO. Could be one of the largest crowds ever for a Sherando game ... Friday night ... only game in town as James Wood travels to Handley on Saturday.

7pts will be the difference ... not sure who, but should be a classic!

Any idea how many fans Millbrook usually gets at their games? I've heard that they haven't had as many as one would expect from a really good 7-2 team that has been pummeling opponents, but then again the weather hasn't been great for a lot of their games.

Either way, I agree! Will be a massive crowd with both teams' fans showing up along with a lot of JW and Handley fans I imagine.

Reactions: OCBoy
Any idea how many fans Millbrook usually gets at their games? I've heard that they haven't had as many as one would expect from a really good 7-2 team that has been pummeling opponents, but then again the weather hasn't been great for a lot of their games.

Either way, I agree! Will be a massive crowd with both teams' fans showing up along with a lot of JW and Handley fans I imagine.
And at least 1 Clarke fan!

I left near end of third quarter. Sherando was up 32-3. Sherando went up 13-0 in the first quarter, but that was only because of a turnover that put Sherando on Millbrook's 9 yard line, then a blocked punt by Sherando put the ball on the Millbrook 1 yard line. First 2 possessions for each team resulted in 3 and outs. Millbrook scored a field goal late in the 2nd on a pretty decent drive that stalled. After that, they were flat. Sherando was dominating them. Not many penalties at all, no unsportsmanlike calls.

I'm a band Dad, daughter did it in HS at Clarke and in College at Shepherd. I like sitting near the band so I scoped out a seat next to them. Both Millbrook and Sherando's bands played at halftime, which I thought was cool. Sherando's crowd really seemed pumped and Millbrook's was as well. Announcer for Sherando does a nice job getting the crowd riled up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT