ADVERTISEMENT

Monacan vs Kings Fork Women's 4A state title game.

mbonape1

VaPreps Honorable Mention
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
I am going with the Chiefs in this game. I will say 67-55.

This is going to be a good game KF is a very good team on the low and have been flying under the radar. Monacan eliminated them last year and beat them already in the regional tournament this year. KF is hungry for revenge and they looked pretty good against us.

Monacan is due for an offensive explosion as IMO our offense has looked off lately. For example Jaiden Morris scored 19pts this past game but basically bc she is an athlete. Her jumper wasn't falling. If Walker, Morris, Parsons, and Norman are hitting from the outside look out. If not, it could get interesting.

KF really has nothing to lose and Monacan has everything to lose. 3x state champs / undefeated season etc.. We will see how the mounting pressure affects the lady chiefs.

Coach Starr is a nice guy, but lets go for the early kill!

No pressure on Monacan, been to the mountain top 2 times already. More on Kings Fork.

I believe Monacan will win this game for the most simple factor, they are a better team. The thing it comes down to in playoffs and championship games is attention to detail. Knowing what match ups favor your team. The thing that makes Monacan so good, is that a team can't focus solely Megan Walker. The Lady Chiefs have some lethal guards. Parsons and Morris are two of the best players in the state, in any classification.

Reactions: VAHoops1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT