ADVERTISEMENT

More bad news for the Bears

Sep 6, 2010
Looks like their starting linebacker is done for the season with a torn ACL and MCL. This a huge blow on both sides of the ball but especially on the defensive side where he was one of the top defensive players around. Bland was a much different team
last year when he was on the field. Hate to see anyone lose a season but especially a senior who has put so much into the game. Best of luck to him and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Bears won 61 -26 over Northwood tonight. The more injuries the Bears have,
The better they play.......just kidding BCBACKER! Them Olde Boys are going to
Give people fits when they get healthy. Love those small school Bears!

Saw improvement from the young secondary as the game progressed and some of the younger (freshman) skill players got some time and looked promising. Still have a lot to work on up front offensively and on the second level and third levels defensively but I think Bland can still be a middle of the pack team in the west. Before the injuries I felt they were just outside the top group with a chance to surprise.

Saw improvement from the young secondary as the game progressed and some of the younger (freshman) skill players got some time and looked promising. Still have a lot to work on up front offensively and on the second level and third levels defensively but I think Bland can still be a middle of the pack team in the west. Before the injuries I felt they were just outside the top group with a chance to surprise.
Time will only help the young Bears.

Chilwar I know this is off topic but how is Marion on size? GW averages 6'3 280 across the line and our subs don't get any smaller. Basically what's your take on the game tonight? I've got it GW-56 marion-17

Marion is what I would call pretty good size, but nothing like GW. Not many A1
Schools have the overall size of GW. GW by 2 TD'S

Best of Luck Blaster

Reactions: G MASTER BLASTER W
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT