ADVERTISEMENT

Most battle tested

1Gensfan

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2016
DINWIDDIE
I am not very familiar with other regions outside of 4b. That being said, who do you think will have been battle tested come playoff time from each region? Who will have faced the most adversity?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
For Region D I have to give it to Salem and GW Danville. Salem has played LCA and Fleming while GW has played Dinwiddie, Glass and Amherst. Not a world beater schedule but still a good out of district line up.

Reactions: 1Gensfan
If you are looking at out of district schedules one would certainly look at Dinwiddie in Region B. Maury 5-0, GW Danville 4-1, N Stafford 4-1. Add perennial playoff contenders Hopewell, Thomas Dale, and Matoaca and I believe you have a battle tested team.

Varina in Class B has/will play some sound ood teams in Hermitage, Glen Allen, Indian River, and Forest Park. Their district slate includes: Highland Springs, Hanover, and an improved Atlee squad.

Although Phoebus has destroyed all comers. Hampton, Highland Springs and Warwick are very sound teams and I will go with the Phantoms in Region A. Hampton is a close second with Phoebus, King George and Warwick on their plate.

Woodgrove and Tuscarora take the nod in Region C. They are all beating on each other up north. Both lost to a 2-3 Independence team, but have signature wins.

As previously stated by @BoKnowsSports Salem has played the two most dominate teams from Lynchburg and the Roanoke Valley. GW Danvilles schedule has been tough, but I believe I will go with Amherst. The Seminole gauntlet is a just step up from the Piedmont and River Ridge.

Good posts @1Gensfan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT