#5 WC over #12 Colonial Beach
#6 Central L. over #11 Lancaster
#7 Rapp over #10 Altavista
ROUND 2
#1 Essex over #9 Middlesex
#5 WC over #4 Sussex Central
#6 Central L. over #3 Franklin
#7 Rapp over #2 Riverheads

I have to say that I have not seen a bracket yet that had the 2,3,4 all going out in the second round. That's bold for sure

Its all about matchups I KNOW this year u will see a lot of upsets in 1A East & West playoffs. THE 1A STATE CHAMPS WILL BE HARD TO PREDICT THIS YEAR.

Rapp will have a hard time getting by Altavista, much less Riverheads. Riverheads will beat them by at least 4 touchdowns if that game happens.

Reactions: kw85
hard to be favored by 4 touchdown come playoff time, I would like to see it, but anything can happen GO BIG RED
Rapp will have a hard time getting by Altavista, much less Riverheads. Riverheads will beat them by at least 4 touchdowns if that game happens.[/QUOT

What kinda offense does Rapp run?

They seem like Clarke County to me... always with a 7-3 8-2 record then they get smacked in the playoffs by 2-3 TD (complete pretender not a contender)

Mainly have 11 guys tight, with 3 runners in the backfield and try to run over you. They have some success from time to time against stiff competition, but it just all depends on how the game is playing out. If they can shorten the game, and if they force a turnover or two, then watch out.They do have good size, a couple solid running backs and a heck of a tight end. I may have overreacted on the Riverheads prediction, but they don't have the fire power to knock off Riverheads IMO.

Reactions: Bama1985
Rapp runs mostly a Power T. Nothing fancy but a solid line and a couple of decent backs. If they can control the clock then I think they win. Don't know much about Altavista this year as obviously they lost a lot but they have given up a lot of points in games this year. Definitely a contrast in styles. If Rapp can impose its will I think they win. Either way I see a close game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT