3. Sussex
4. Grayson
5. Narrows
6. Rye Cove
7. George Wythe
8. Twin Springs
9. Patrick Henry
10. Brunswick

No need for me to post my top 10 Kwhs95fan, because mine is identical to yours except I would swap 1 and 2. Essex 1 and Honaker 2, but wouldn't pick at straws over Honaker as 1. They are both close. My 3 through 10 is identical to yours.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
No need for me to post my top 10 Kwhs95fan, because mine is identical to yours except I would swap 1 and 2. Essex 1 and Honaker 2, but wouldn't pick at straws over Honaker as 1. They are both close. My 3 through 10 is identical to yours.
Only reason I have Honaker #1 is because I had them there at the beginning of the season and they are still undefeated, so I feel like I should keep them there. I would favor Essex if they were to play each other though

Altavista. I didn't have you guys in my top 10. I apologize. I'm thinking about making you not just top 5, maybe first, but with a performance like that, Essex and Honaker ain't beating you if you keep playing that way.

Altavista. I didn't have you guys in my top 10. I apologize. I'm thinking about making you not just top 5, maybe first, but with a performance like that, Essex and Honaker ain't beating you if you keep playing that way.
I'll definitely have them in my top 5 next week. The most impressive win by a Class 1 team this year.

Reactions: Fairlawncat
Kwhs95fan u do a great job wasn't trying to downplay your work. I look forward to your weekly rankings
Oh no worries bud. And for the record, PH won't be in my top 10 next week. Lol

Where in the hell did Altavista come from is what I’d like to know…. That was complete annihilation. Are they that good or have the wheels just completely fallen off at Appomattox now falling to 1-5. I haven’t heard anyone on any board mention them until tonight. Talk about a silent sleeper!

Where in the hell did Altavista come from is what I’d like to know…. That was complete annihilation. Are they that good or have the wheels just completely fallen off at Appomattox now falling to 1-5. I haven’t heard anyone on any board mention them until tonight. Talk about a silent sleeper!
I'm curious too. Altavista's 3 wins before tonight were over 2 winless teams and an average William Campbell team.

Appo’s coach is spending the weekdays down in NC fighting cancer. Might be a factor in their recent performance.

Reactions: TS69
I'm curious too. Altavista's 3 wins before tonight were over 2 winless teams and an average William Campbell team.
I think it’s right timing. Most of these kids played the last 2 years as freshmen and sophomores. Young kids grow up. I would also say wait for Dogwood play to finish out WC gave Altavista a much better game than Appo at Altavista and not at home like the Raiders. Their three losses are to two good 2A’s and a good 1A. I think you’ll see Region B be more competitive than people originally thought it might be back in the preseason. As for Appo, unfortunately it seems like they are being bit by 2 issues. 1) Injury bug. Appo posters I’ve talked to have said how banged up they’ve been all year. Injury years can sometimes be a pure luck thing. 2). Appo has been extremely blessed with some elite talent over the last decade with D1 caliber players, sometimes multiple D1 kids on the field at a 2A school. It’s a big advantage, especially in a 1A/2A district where each school gets a once in a blue moon D1 athlete. Doesn’t sound like there’s a D1 athlete or 2-3 walking around right now. No knock on the kids, just appreciate the cyclical nature of high school football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT