4. George Wythe
5. Franklin
6. Carver Academy
7 Narrows
8. Altavista
9. Northampton
10. Honaker

HM: Parry McCluer, Middlesex, Grundy, Rappahannock Co

Coming into the year there was a lot of chatter about GW. They are a good team, but Auburn has shown up in both head to heads.
Coaching was the the big difference. With GW's 5 losses they have been leading in four of those going into the 4th quarter. In two of those contests GW was up 11 including Auburn after 3 quarters and another by 6 with 42 seconds to go. Auburn is very well disciplined and also very well coached. They are a team to be reckoned with. Good luck to both teams.

I have GW first, even with 2 losses to Auburn. Auburn 2nd. Lancadter 3rd, Brunswick 4, Franklin 5, Honaker 6.

When all is said and done and GW and Auburn play for the gazillionth time, GW will represent the West and beat the Brunswick, Lancaster, Franklin tram that comes out of the East in the state championship.

Franklin should be in the mix after a brutal non district schedule and being back to full health after injuries in the second half of the season.imo brunswick shouldnt be lower than two, if not one

Reactions: easymoney81
I have GW first, even with 2 losses to Auburn. Auburn 2nd. Lancadter 3rd, Brunswick 4, Franklin 5, Honaker 6.

When all is said and done and GW and Auburn play for the gazillionth time, GW will represent the West and beat the Brunswick, Lancaster, Franklin tram that comes out of the East in the state championship.
How with Lancaster having 2 losses, GW has 5?

How with Lancaster having 2 losses, GW has 5?
GW played a ridiculous schedule including playing 2 former nationally ranked teams and GW beat one of those. GW has the biggest win not just this season for any class 1 team, but probably the biggest win for a class 1 team in the last 10 years in the state of VA class 1.

But losing to 1A teams? Lancaster loss to 4a teams, only losses in 2 years.
Then...you have Lancaster 1st and I have GW first. We agree to disagree. Either way, it will all play out. The best team in the end will win, whether is Lancaster, GW, Franklin, Brunswick, Auburn, Honaker, etc.

Franklin should be in the mix after a brutal non district schedule and being back to full health after injuries in the second half of the season.imo brunswick shouldnt be lower than two, if not one
As a Brunswick fan I agree with this about Franklin. They are legit and can make a serious run. The 3 times (about to be 4) we've played Franklin could've went either teams way.

Reactions: 20Bronco06
As a Brunswick fan I agree with this about Franklin. They are legit and can make a serious run. The 3 times (about to be 4) we've played Franklin could've went either teams way.
With Franklin blowing out greensville tonight in greensville, brunswick/franklin part 4 is gonna be a good one

Reactions: REDDEVILS00
Lancaster ,GW ,Auburn,Franklin ,Brunswick all can make a run to the big dance but we can’t sleep on other teams that are Good as well
Region A Northampton & Middlesex
Region B Altavista & carver academy
Region C parry McClure & Narrows
Region D Chilhowie & honaker

Out of those 8 teams above that you mentioned Reddevil500, I think Altavista and Honaker offer the biggest threat to challenge a GW, Auburn, Brunswick, Lancaster, and Franklin. I would be surprised if 1 of the 5 teams mentioned did not win a state title, but if one of those "Big 5' didn't win it, then Altavista and Honaker would be my choice.

Reactions: 20Bronco06
As of right now, Brunswick and Franklin would play in the 1st round of regionals

Reactions: easymoney81
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT