4. Franklin
5. Altavista
6. Narrows
7. Carver Academy
8. Northampton
9. Parry McCluer
10. Patrick Henry

HM: Chilhowie, Middlesex, Auburn, Grundy, Honaker

Auburn takes down #1 George Wythe tonight…I wonder how this will shake up the “rankings”. And yes, I’m still questioning that #1 spot (Go Lancaster). Auburn is a force to be wrecked with!!

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Auburn takes down #1 George Wythe tonight…I wonder how this will shake up the “rankings”. And yes, I’m still questioning that #1 spot (Go Lancaster). Auburn is a force to be wrecked with!!
Well GW had earned it with their tournament win in Tennessee and then winning a game in the Arby's Classic and having tight games in the other two. Credit to Auburn for erasing a 9 point third quarter lead. Like GW, Auburn has played some really tough competition too.

Auburn returned nearly the entire team from their state final four team last year and they'll be in the mix in Class 1. I feel like Class 1 is very wide open this year. Lancaster, Auburn, GW,Franklin, Brunswick, Altavista and Narrows are all teams capable of winning it all.

Well GW had earned it with their tournament win in Tennessee and then winning a game in the Arby's Classic and having tight games in the other two. Credit to Auburn for erasing a 9 point third quarter lead. Like GW, Auburn has played some really tough competition too.
I’ve seen a few Auburn games and they look tough!!! Definitely battle tested. I don’t knock the “order of selection” I’m just old school, #1 is #1 until they get knocked off.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
I’ve seen a few Auburn games and they look tough!!! Definitely battle tested. I don’t knock the “order of selection” I’m just old school, #1 is #1 until they get knocked off.
I'm old school too, but different season and different teams. Uconn wasn't automatically #1 in college basketball this year because they won it last year. Same goes in all sports that have polls. Just my two cents. Now with that said, Lancaster will be #1 in my next poll, if they don't lose between now and then.

Reactions: LHS4Lyfe
Auburn returned nearly the entire team from their state final four team last year and they'll be in the mix in Class 1. I feel like Class 1 is very wide open this year. Lancaster, Auburn, GW,Franklin, Brunswick, Altavista and Narrows are all teams capable of winning it all.
Yeah it wouldnt be a surprise if anyone of these teams win it all this year.especially with Brunswick moving down to class 1.Brunswick has always been a solid squad year in year out in class 2..met the fate of JM last year in the playoffs.Step into their gym, its just banners everywhere, retired jerseys etc. Boston garden esque.

Reactions: TS69 and kwhs95fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT