ADVERTISEMENT

Brand New State Top 10 (November 1st)

kwhs95fan

VaPreps All Region
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2006
I kinda cheated this week. Lol. Three top 10 matchups this week. Bath County vs Narrows, Galax vs Grayson and Rye Cove vs Twin Springs. As always, just my opinion

1. Honaker
2. Essex
3. Sussex
4. Rye Cove
5. Altavista
6. Galax
7. George Wythe
8. Grayson Co
9. Brunswick
10. Bath Co
10A. Narrows
10B. Twin Springs

Last edited:
I kinda cheated this week. Lol. Two top 10 matchups this week. Bath County vs Narrows and Rye Cove vs Twin Springs. As always, just my opinion

1. Honaker
2. Essex
3. Sussex
4. Rye Cove
5. Altavista
6. Galax
7. George Wythe
8. Grayson Co
9. Brunswick
10. Bath Co
10A. Narrows
10B. Twin Spri
I kinda cheated this week. Lol. Two top 10 matchups this week. Bath County vs Narrows and Rye Cove vs Twin Springs. As always, just my opinion

1. Honaker
2. Essex
3. Sussex
4. Rye Cove
5. Altavista
6. Galax
7. George Wythe
8. Grayson Co
9. Brunswick
10. Bath Co
10A. Narrows
10B. Twin Spring
Galax and Grayson play this week also

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Narrows Will beat the brakes off Bath Co. Way to many athletes and probably the best overall athlete in this entire area. Ill be shocked if its closer than 3 scores.

42- 21 NARROWS

Pre
Narrows Will beat the brakes off Bath Co. Way to many athletes and probably the best overall athlete in this entire area. Ill be shocked if its closer than 3 scores.

42- 21 NARROWS
You will probably be shocked then, will be a close game. Best athlete on the field will be playing for Bath. Question is if he has enough help. Will be very close. Bath's head coach & his staff are really good. They won't be outcoached.

1. Essex (more athletic than the field)
2. Honaker (they keep on winning)
3A. Sussex (sneaky good)
3B. Brunswick (could surprise some folks)
3C. Galax (their demise may have been a lie)
6. Rye Cove (beating the teams they should)
7A. GW (when the lights turn on which team shows up)
7B. Altavista (has one of the best wins in 1A over 2A or higher classification)
9. Grayson (going to sound mean but I am not sold on them being elite this year)
10. Narrows (Friday will tell us more but still not playing a tough schedule overall)
Honorable mentions for me would be Bath and Northumberland (maybe Twin Springs)

A week early but to put a finer point on this,
Region A- Essex wins unless injuries sideline their biggest contributors
Region B- Sussex with two potential challengers that can upset the apple cart if wither one of them were to bring their A-game
Region C-G-team with Galax being my pick since they are the most consistent. GW or Grayson could pull it off but I cant see Narrows, PM or Bath seriously contending with the G-teams this year.
Region D-Honaker with a slight chance of Rye Cove but again strength of schedule leans ever so slightly to Honaker which will benefit them down the stretch.

Pre

You will probably be shocked then, will be a close game. Best athlete on the field will be playing for Bath. Question is if he has enough help. Will be very close. Bath's head coach & his staff are really good. They won't be outcoached.
Wow didn't know Bath Co had a 6'4/200 lb multi sport division 1 athlete. Narrows has more athletes but Pruitt can win it by himself if need be. It will be over at halftime.

Wow didn't know Bath Co had a 6'4/200 lb multi sport division 1 athlete. Narrows has more athletes but Pruitt can win it by himself if need be. It will be over at halftime.
How far do you have Narrows going in the playoffs with this incredible team of athletes led by the incomparable K. Pruitt?

Best athlete in the area? Guess you dont include Radford in your area. Guess we will see Friday

Narrows is real soft on defense. They have a couple good athletes, the rest are average or below. If it comes down to which defense can get a couple stops. Just like the Honaker game, I'd give Bath the edge on that.

Sussex is hot with excellent team chemistry, the Brunswick win was huge because it took some grit and adversity to win . Sussex has a team that should go deep in the playoffs. Reduce turnovers and the Brunswick game isn’t close.

Brunswick also will be dangerous, they have good coaching, a solid defense, and quietly a dangerous Qb who has to be the fastest I have seen in awhile . The Bulldogs will be a problem

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT