3. Sussex
4. Grayson
5. Altavista
6. Narrows
7. Rye Cove
8. Brunswick
9. Galax
10. Bath County

Looks good... In my opinion id have fort chiwell 10TH... Bath county hasn't played anybody with a pulse yet.

Reactions: kwhs95fan
Looks good... In my opinion id have fort chiwell 10TH... Bath county hasn't played anybody with a pulse yet.
The only team Narrows has beat that has a winning record is P.M. And PM handled Fort pretty easily, so there's that. I know the polls gotta reward won/loss records sorta, but having seen both play, GW would probably beat Narrows, and a couple others on this list .

I agree with the entire top 10. Mine would be the same with 1 exception, maybe 2. I would take Essex first, but again, no issue with Honaker being first either. Those 2 are close. At number 10, there's a few that one could argue for. Even though PM beat Fort Chiswell, Fort Chiswell is ranked something like 7th in Class A by Calpreps and 9th by Maxpreps. One could argue for Bath, Fort Chiswell, Patrick Henry, but I would actually argue for George Wythe at 10th, and Calpreps has them at 8th, and Maxpreps I think has them at 8th in Virginia Class 1 rankings.

I had GW in the top 10 until the loss to Galax. I do think GW will be in the mix in Region C when it's all said and done.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Honaker takes it all. CalPreps has Honaker winning over Essex by 73% chance 40-31 right now. Still a lot could happen, one key player out can be detrimental to a team. If a team cannot defend the pass well, doubtful they can beat Honaker.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Honaker takes it all. CalPreps has Honaker winning over Essex by 73% chance 40-31 right now. Still a lot could happen, one key player out can be detrimental to a team. If a team cannot defend the pass well, doubtful they can beat Honaker.
It'd be an interesting game. Essex had trouble stopping the pass against Northumberland, but they have tons of size and speed and their double wing offense is very well ran. Honaker has given up some points against better competition. If those two were to meet, it might be a shootout. Lol

It'd be an interesting game. Essex had trouble stopping the pass against Northumberland, but they have tons of size and speed and their double wing offense is very well ran. Honaker has given up some points against better competition. If those two were to meet, it might be a shootout. Lol
A shoot out is better football for a championship game than a blowout!

I wouldn't count out Grayson yet. When you look at the whole team, pass, run, pass defense, run defense, pretty well balanced. Great talent for a Class 1 school. I think they can beat Honaker.

Seen Bluefield against us and seen Bluefield on YouTube with Princeton and went to Grayson-Bluefield. Grayson outplayed Bluefield worse than Princeton and Graham did. I think Grayson beats Honaker.

Reactions: Gridiron1960
Seen Bluefield against us and seen Bluefield on YouTube with Princeton and went to Grayson-Bluefield. Grayson outplayed Bluefield worse than Princeton and Graham did. I think Grayson beats Honaker.
I will find it hard to pull for Grayson when they should be playing in 2A not 1A. I hope if it’s them & Honaker that the Tigers win.

Reactions: KW23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT