19. Deep Creek
20. Liberty Christian
21. Lafayette
22. Harrisonburg
23. EC Glass
24. Sherando
25. Louisa County

Honorable Mention: Millbrook, Denbigh

King's Fork picked up a win in a nail-biter this week against Deep Creek, then dropped their next contest to Smithfield. That dropped the Bulldogs to #11. William Fleming picked up a huge home win against #3 in 3A Northside, but then fell to Cave Spring 46-37 at the Roanoke Civic Center the next day. However, the win outranks the loss and puts Fleming at #7. Charlottesville rose up to #9 this week after beating Monticello 63-47 with senior Jaylen Hudson scoring 33 points in the contest. Monacan dropped yet another game but the loss is forgiven as the Chiefs stay at #10. Amherst County proved themselves as a real contender with a dominating win over #20 LCA this week. Louisa County got themselves over .500 again this week and re-enter at #25.

You do know that EV has beaten both Kettle Run and Heritage-NN....and was in the lead over Handley in the 4th qtr a couple weeks ago

Louisa lost at EV last year after cutting lead down to 7 in 4th qtr. I believe both teams are better this year. Louisa have more big bodies this year than last, but EV's guards have more experience

Reactions: blackknight_pride
You do know that EV has beaten both Kettle Run and Heritage-NN....and was in the lead over Handley in the 4th qtr a couple weeks ago

I know, but I think they need to prove themselves more before they go higher up. I do believe they are a Top 10 team, but need to prove it more after their losses to Fauquier and Culpeper. I think they can finish the regular season 19-3 then they will be Top 10.

Kettle run isn't that good in my opinion they shouldn't even be in the top 20.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT