4. Amherst
5. Woodgrove
6. Monacan
7. Eastern View
8. Chancellor
9. Lafayette
10. William Byrd

HM: Dominion, Charlottesville, Smithfield

Despite Amherst's loss, Appomattox is a very good team, so I won't move Amherst. But Amherst will have to bounce back with a statement this week if they still want to be taken seriously as a West favorite.

4A East
1. Dinwiddie
2. Lake Taylor
3. Monacan
4. Eastern View
5. Chancellor
6. Lafayette
7. Smithfield
8. Louisa
9. Powhatan
10. Heritage (Newport News)

4A West
1. Salem
2. Amherst
3. Woodgrove
4. William Byrd
5. Dominion
6. Charlottesville
7. Millbrook
8. EC Glass
9. Heritage (Leesburg)
10. George Washington

Charlottesville is now my West sleeper if they play defense like the second half of the Louisa game, stay healthy, and don't start slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: blackknight_pride
1. Dinwiddie
2. Lake Taylor
3. Salem
4. Amherst
5. Woodgrove
6. Monacan
7. Eastern View
8. Chancellor
9. Lafayette
10. William Byrd

HM: Dominion, Charlottesville, Smithfield

Despite Amherst's loss, Appomattox is a very good team, so I won't move Amherst. But Amherst will have to bounce back with a statement this week if they still want to be taken seriously as a West favorite.

4A East
1. Dinwiddie
2. Lake Taylor
3. Monacan
4. Eastern View
5. Chancellor
6. Lafayette
7. Smithfield
8. Louisa
9. Powhatan
10. Heritage (Newport News)

4A West
1. Salem
2. Amherst
3. Woodgrove
4. William Byrd
5. Dominion
6. Charlottesville
7. Millbrook
8. EC Glass
9. Heritage (Leesburg)
10. George Washington

Charlottesville is now my West sleeper if they play defense like the second half of the Louisa game, and don't start slow.
Does anyone know anything about Dominion?

Hoos, I really like how humble you are with your team, ranking them eighth in the east. I'm really pulling for you guys in that bracket. Shows real class being that humble.

Well I shouldn't have ranked them at all after giving up 54 points, and it could've been almost 70 if not for C'ville's two TDs called back.

Dominion is a solid team that appears to have gotten better each game this year.

They have an awesome QB that can run with the ball or scramble to give himself more time to pass.

They have solid lines on both sides of the ball.

Not sure where they are with injuries but I want to say at least 3-5 guys go both ways.

They gave Woodgrove their toughest test this season and I think they are capable of winning a couple of games in the playoffs.

My .02

Good Luck to everybody in the playoffs!

Well done Hoos. Until someone beats them I still think LT is #1 in the east. To be the man you got to beat the man.

Reactions: Lafayette
Just saw it on twitter. He has some nice offers on the table. Wish he would stay in state, but believe he will go south to Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT