ADVERTISEMENT

Nathan Yates steps down at Riverbend

Lots of leadership drama in that school division (Spotsylvania) & Riverbend HS specifically.

Lots of leadership drama in that school division (Spotsylvania) & Riverbend HS specifically.
Two out of the five county schools have openings right now. And much of the drama has been caused by the transplant crowd who move to Spotsylvania for lower taxes and bring their voting patterns and attitudes with them.

Reactions: gwb16 and OCBoy
Two out of the five county schools have openings right now. And much of the drama has been caused by the transplant crowd who move to Spotsylvania for lower taxes and bring their voting patterns and attitudes with them.
Nah, I had heard stories of nepotism with the principal hire there. Guy seemed in over his head, from my perspective.

But yeah, the county has a lively political scene, that’s for sure.

I was impressed with how his teams played the last two years against martinsburg in their scrimmages. Bit outgunned talent wise in both years, but played hard and had a lot of kids out there. Seemed like a well ran program from my perspective.

I was impressed with how his teams played the last two years against martinsburg in their scrimmages. Bit outgunned talent wise in both years, but played hard and had a lot of kids out there. Seemed like a well ran program from my perspective.
That program has definitely improved. It's also in the always-growing northern end of the county as well. Could be a great opportunity for an already-successful head coach to thrive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT