ADVERTISEMENT

Never seen this called unsportsmanlike, but guess it is in NOVA

It’s obvious that he has some serious mental health issues and they’re probably associated with his time in the military. Not making any excuses for Hoosprings, I think his posts are asinine and he’s disrespectful especially if you go against his thoughts and feelings. Some of the comebacks are funny but I really feel bad for the guy.

Reactions: mmqp 5.0
He's not a bad dude. Everyone says stuff they might regret or wish they would've worded differently when it comes to something they're passionate about. Politics comes to mind. That's a biggie for a lot of people. Little smack-talk re HSFB is no big deal. Think most are tired of political back-and-forth.

Last edited:
He's not a bad dude. Everyone says stuff they might regret or wish they would've worded differently when it comes to something they're passionate about. Politics comes to mind. That's a biggie for a lot of people. Little smack-talk re HSFB is no big deal. Think most are tired of political back-and-forth.
I know who he is and he is a good dude, very funny and knows a lot about football. He can come up with some stories that actually don't add up. Some are hilarious!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT