ADVERTISEMENT

New coach at Amherst

Glad to hear Wikki. Just know, Frank Ross is a badddddd man. Same game changing abilities as Ramsey, Beck and Elijah Davis. If Amherst has a defense then you better throw them into the conversation.

Glad to hear Wikki. Just know, Frank Ross is a badddddd man. Same game changing abilities as Ramsey, Beck and Elijah Davis. If Amherst has a defense then you better throw them into the conversation.
The skill positions are there. The biggest questions are the O and D lines. Good things are going on on lancer lane. Some of the kids were a little hesitant to buy in at first, but I think things are looking positive. Take it how you want but it's a 35 year old reincarnated Mickey Crouch running the show up there now.

Reactions: wikki
The skill positions are there. The biggest questions are the O and D lines. Good things are going on on lancer lane. Some of the kids were a little hesitant to buy in at first, but I think things are looking positive. Take it how you want but it's a 35 year old reincarnated Mickey Crouch running the show up there now.
I agree after listening to him last night, I was very impressed. He talked to the Boosters last night and a couple of parents. He is definitely changing what we were doing and I’m glad. They are practicing very hard. He is definitely a no non-sense kind of guy and has high expectations and no less. I will not share everything he said but I’m looking forward to this season

Funny you say that.I met him last week and Mickey Crouch is who I thought of.

Not quite yet..The Line will be better but C.J has plenty to learn at QB in that spread offense.I really believe we're few years away from competing again.The new Coach has to changed the whole culture and that will take more than a few weeks.

That's a big IF....they gave up 35 ppg last season with a a lot of talent on defense. They have the same D coordinator and scheme plus they will be less talented this year. I wouldn't bank on them being so great on defense. I could be wrong but, as they say, history is the world's greatest teacher.

Not quite yet..The Line will be better but C.J has plenty to learn at QB in that spread offense.I really believe we're few years away from competing again.The new Coach has to changed the whole culture and that will take more than a few weeks.
He has a couple of college guys helping him

That's a big IF....they gave up 35 ppg last season with a a lot of talent on defense. They have the same D coordinator and scheme plus they will be less talented this year. I wouldn't bank on them being so great on defense. I could be wrong but, as they say, history is the world's greatest teacher.
You can't put 11 undisciplined guys on defense and expect results.I'm not a huge fan of the D coordinator but he had no chance to succeed with the attitudes that was floating around.I hope the new coach realize that Amherst plays better when they're attacking on defense,something I havent seen in a few years.

You can't put 11 undisciplined guys on defense and expect results.I'm not a huge fan of the D coordinator but he had no chance to succeed with the attitudes that was floating around.I hope the new coach realize that Amherst plays better when they're attacking on defense,something I havent seen in a few years.
It is my understanding that the offense and defense are changing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT