ADVERTISEMENT

Nice write up on Dan River's RBs

Reactions: DanvilleSportsHead
they got tickets on pre sale at school due to the crowd both schools going to bring.
Appreciate it. Would've told my pops to get us one but he's gone to watch the Hornet/Celtic NBA preseason game in Greensboro tonight. We'll probably be there around 5:15 tomorrow. It'll be even more packed because GW plays tonight so all of Danville will be there. GW and DR support each other like no other schools I've seen. Fans and students/student-athletes.

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
Appreciate it. Would've told my pops to get us one but he's gone to watch the Hornet/Celtic NBA preseason game in Greensboro tonight. We'll probably be there around 5:15 tomorrow. It'll be even more packed because GW plays tonight so all of Danville will be there. GW and DR support each other like no other schools I've seen. Fans and students/student-athletes.
Just looked at weather report, better bring umbrella. they calling for scattered showers and heavy at times. Heading to the JV game now. Yall gonna spank us, our JV is 1-3.

Just looked at weather report, better bring umbrella. they calling for scattered showers and heavy at times. Heading to the JV game now. Yall gonna spank us, our JV is 1-3.
I stuck my foot in my mouth. We did switch QBs thought. we are 1-3 before game, had #10 at QB vs buckingham and won, but he took a knee injury, been out since then. He was pulled up to Varsity a few games when Graves went down. Last night they made him QB again on JV and the team was instantly changed for the better. Appo did show a running game that was obsolete in previous games. They are not 2-3

I stuck my foot in my mouth. We did switch QBs thought. we are 1-3 before game, had #10 at QB vs buckingham and won, but he took a knee injury, been out since then. He was pulled up to Varsity a few games when Graves went down. Last night they made him QB again on JV and the team was instantly changed for the better. Appo did show a running game that was obsolete in previous games. They are not 2-3
Y'all's JV beat DR? I never beat Dan River in football when I played for Tunstall. Coach Saunders, DR's JV football coach, have them boys right! And my pops went out there and got our tickets. You get yours yet?

Reactions: AdvocateOfMany434
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT