ADVERTISEMENT

No Graham at Union thread?

This one should live up to the hype as it does about every year. I could be wrong but I think historically Union does not play as well at home in this series so that takes away the 3 points for home field.
Graham hasn't allowed a TD so far while other than Science Hill, Union has shown their O is back for another run deep in the playoffs. All that said I feel the Union O will be able to move the ball and score on what we all know to be a very good Graham D. I however do not think they scaled back O that Graham is running currently will be as effective against the Bear D. If the G-men have been sandbagging a bit then we could see both teams dancing in the endzone a lot. But I will take Union 22-19 going against the popular pick this week

I went with the Bears in this one. From what I read both teams have good line play, but it seems the offense of Graham is not what it has been but the defense is very good. I can see a low scoring game tonight.
17-10 Bears would be my guess.

Graham wins 7-6. Very physical game between 2 evenly matched teams. Lots of penalties though, that I'm sure both coaches will want to clean up. I haven't seen all the top class 2 teams yet, but these are the best 2 I've seen thus far.

Reactions: 19GHS87
Good, physical game from both teams. Penalties hurt Graham and took away a few good plays. Penalties also hurt Union and put them in some tough holes to try to dig out of

Reactions: kwhs95fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT