ADVERTISEMENT

Noah Beckley now has offers from William and Mary and National Champion JMU

Best thing about these offers , Blacksburg doesn't have to face him again :D. Noah was a very underrated player, he is what made Salem go. Congrats Noah

Reactions: mike salem
Best thing about these offers , Blacksburg doesn't have to face him again :D. Noah was a very underrated player, he is what made Salem go. Congrats Noah
Speaking of recruiting what are your thoughts on Beck and Terry? Are they Virginia Tech fans by chance?

I remember seeing Terry at RB in 8th grade thinking, oh boy he's going to be tough to handle the next few years. Still has 2 more years, he's so versatile running or receiving with track speed.

Beck with one last year with the same qualities. Johnston at QB has 2 more years and he was already 6'4" 190 last year as a Sophomore! Salem will have a good test at Blacksburg this year.

Their coach is young and he has excitement back in BHS football. They win Championships in so many sports, now football too after a 27 year hiatus. Scoring points wasn't a surprise, but their defensive transformation was a big reason they won it all last year. They won't sneak up on anyone next year, although they will be 4A.

Speaking of recruiting what are your thoughts on Beck and Terry? Are they Virginia Tech fans by chance?
I cant say for sure, but most kids growing up here are VT fans ;), now Johnson leans towards the errs , can't blame him since his dad played there. But Grant remember Uncle Travis was a Hokie :D

Is Noah's offer a scholarship or PWO? WM already has the allowed number of scholarship commits. At this point they can really only offer PWO's. Unles they are expecting some decommits? Plus they have a very crowded QB group (I think it's at like 6, 4 being scholarship guys). Just curious, not trying to rain on it.. My son plays there so I follow it a bit.

Is Noah's offer a scholarship or PWO? WM already has the allowed number of scholarship commits. At this point they can really only offer PWO's. Unles they are expecting some decommits? Plus they have a very crowded QB group (I think it's at like 6, 4 being scholarship guys). Just curious, not trying to rain on it.. My son plays there so I follow it a bit.
That's a point taken and it is extraordinarily late in the process but I prefer to think Salem fans know the difference here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT