ADVERTISEMENT

North Cross DE reclassifies

I'm right there with D4ball. But hey, it does sound like it was the best thing for the kid.

I'm right there with D4ball. But hey, it does sound like it was the best thing for the kid.

Agreed, DinwiddieProud. Probably was the best thing for the kid - at least his future potential to play football at the next level. But not total altruism on NC's part...they get a stud for an extra year. I guess it's just irritating that NC goes around Roanoke claiming that they never reclass kids for athletic reasons, only academic reasons. And then an article like this comes out completely contradicting the mantra and supposed philosophy that NC follows. It's pretty simple...they should just own up to how they run their program and embrace it, instead of preaching a bunch of BS when no one believes them anyway...

Davis Call started school a year early ..
Even reclassifying ,he will be 18 his entire sr. year
My post had nothing to do with his age. Just pointing out the contradictory message NC sends out when they preach that they only reclass athletes for academic reasons when that's...well...a big lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT