ADVERTISEMENT

Northside Coaching Search

Jul 1, 2014
Normally this would be too quick to talk about, but it being late in the school year, what is the status?

Anyone hear of any candidates? Will they go with an interim coach?

Tough situation to come into a successful program and the coach leaving for unusual circumstances.

I think Northside football will be forever different than what we have seen the past 8-10 years...imo.

Normally this would be too quick to talk about, but it being late in the school year, what is the status?

Anyone hear of any candidates? Will they go with an interim coach?

Tough situation to come into a successful program and the coach leaving for unusual circumstances.
Correct. Really tough situation for anyone. But the kids are ready. The Coach will be under severe scrutiny. It will take a special individual and I hope they find one.....for the sake of the kids. My very best wishes to this proud program.

Keeping it in the county; what about Clifford from Glenvar; lots of success, wouldn't have to move. He lost a handful of really good players last season, sure he has good kids coming back but I would think now is as good of time as ever. I'm sure Northside's kids would welcome a guy with his success. Just a thought and I would think an easy move.

Take it for what it's worth but if the grapevine has accurate information, the list of people offered an interview for this job is puzzling at best. The list of people who applied and were not offered an interview is alarming by comparison. To see the lists side by side you would think they got the interview and discard piles reversed. After hearing who they were interviewing and with all the uproar recently it makes me wonder if they are intentionally trying to steer the program into the ground. I really hope that is not the case as regardless of what you think of the adults involved the players on the team should not be penalized. Again, the grapevine is just that and nothing concrete so it could be nothing more than a rumor. I guess we will find out how much is true over the next few weeks.

Take it for what it's worth but if the grapevine has accurate information, the list of people offered an interview for this job is puzzling at best. The list of people who applied and were not offered an interview is alarming by comparison. To see the lists side by side you would think they got the interview and discard piles reversed. After hearing who they were interviewing and with all the uproar recently it makes me wonder if they are intentionally trying to steer the program into the ground. I really hope that is not the case as regardless of what you think of the adults involved the players on the team should not be penalized. Again, the grapevine is just that and nothing concrete so it could be nothing more than a rumor. I guess we will find out how much is true over the next few weeks.
Based off what your saying - I can only assume that F.W ( former Salem & Northside Assistant Coach who has been out of coaching for at least five years ) did not get an interview.....

Based off what your saying - I can only assume that F.W ( former Salem & Northside Assistant Coach who has been out of coaching for at least five years ) did not get an interview.....
I would be surprised to hear he even had an interest in the job. Think he has more than enough on his plate at present without that challenge. I expect decision to be made as early as today and, if not today, in the very near future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT