ADVERTISEMENT

@ocboy

Congrats to KR they fought hard and pulled it out... many many things went against Liberty this game and was just to much to over come. Not trying to take anything away from KR but I think it was said here before I'll take Liberty 4 out 5 times in any rematch

Congrats to KR they fought hard and pulled it out... many many things went against Liberty this game and was just to much to over come. Not trying to take anything away from KR but I think it was said here before I'll take Liberty 4 out 5 times in any rematch
Sherando will take a rematch with Liberty also any day. Many many things went libertys way at home

I still think the same and and that’s not going to change

Sherando will take a rematch with Liberty also any day. Many many things went libertys way at home
I said before Sherando will win 4 out of 5 with Liberty. Sherando slipped and it looks it could be a 3 way tie with Sherando Millbrook Liberty

Hamy Even though it was a benefit game Kettle Run came at them as if it were a real live game. Officiating etc EV smacked them all over the field in all aspects of the game

Next Friday determines a lot Liberty has Millbrook at home. Liberty is tough at home but anything can happen on a Friday night

Reactions: OCBoy
Hamy Even though it was a benefit game Kettle Run came at them as if it were a real live game. Officiating etc EV smacked them all over the field in all aspects of the game
Millbrook will get the same deal Sherando got in the third quarter next week at Liberty. It happens. Why you need to put the game away when you got a Chance to. As for the Louisa guy , who y’all played this year? Take your cookie and eat it, you will need it the second round of the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT