ADVERTISEMENT

Personal Fouls

playmaker95

VaPreps Rookie
Jul 1, 2009
At a game last friday nite oct.14 I was watched as 1 side judge threw 7 personal fouls on 1 team. My question is I how did the head Ref let the game be controlled by 1 side judge. example I watched as he threw a face mask when he was 35 yards from the play and the head ref was right on top of the play, the play was a qb sack for a 18 yard loss. I understand judgement calls and all that but should the head ref not have stepped in?

No idea how I'm supposed to answer this. What is it you want to hear?

Maybe one team was dirty as heck (I worked a game early this year with a gross discrepancy in penalty yardage and personal fouls called -- and with a gross discrepancy in amount of dirty behavior and unsportsmanlike acts by one team). Maybe the angle was right for him to see a facemask and the R was too close or lacked the x-ray vision needed to see the grab). Or maybe he was a jerk and the R was weak. I have no clue.

The point I was making is that ONE line judge threw all 7 fouls.
My oponion is that certain ref teams suck a@@ and dont know what they are doing and dont know the game

ITs not about it being difficult its about knowing the game and the rules. I played 4 years in Hi school and 4 years in college and I can see the majority of the refs dont know the rules. thanks for the input

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT