ADVERTISEMENT

Peyton Lewis, Salem, picks up offer

OK yea, never mind, sites won't be able to ignore the offer list and still deem him a 3* at the start. Camps and senior tape will determine a lot about how high he'll end up.

First actual blue chipper Salem's ever had, pretty exciting. I know most of you see 4*s come and go each year but we're not that fortunate down here.

From my understanding (talked with his dad at a game last fall) he hasn't even hit the camp circuit yet because he hasn't been fully healthy since he started high school. He is finally healthy now. My personal opinion is that his biggest advantage is that he has verified track times that are exceptional! College coaches love verified track times! It's not many HS RBs that have his combination of size and speed. Even fewer that are underclassmen.

In my opinion, Lewis and Hiter from Louisa are the two best RBs in the state, regardless of division or grade.
Spoke to Coach Patrick at postseason banquet last weekend. Louisa Freshman studs Savion Hiter and Dyzier Carter are transferring to Woodberry Forest at the end of this school year. Louisa moving to 5C was going to be a challenge, losing two FBS guys will hurt them but they'll still be the team to beat in the Jefferson. Their JV was a dominant 10-0. Won every regular season game by 4 TDs except Albemarle 14-0, then they proceeded to beat them 52-7 in the JV championship game.

OK yea, never mind, sites won't be able to ignore the offer list and still deem him a 3* at the start. Camps and senior tape will determine a lot about how high he'll end up.

First actual blue chipper Salem's ever had, pretty exciting. I know most of you see 4*s come and go each year but we're not that fortunate down here.
Most don't see 4 Stars often if they're being honest. Lewis is a special talent, regardless of rankings. He is 1 of 2 at his position in the entire state, regardless of classification. Someone could make the argument that Savion Hiter at Louisa is the best in the state but I would challenge anyone to find 2 better RBs than Lewis.

Spoke to Coach Patrick at postseason banquet last weekend. Louisa Freshman studs Savion Hiter and Dyzier Carter are transferring to Woodberry Forest at the end of this school year. Louisa moving to 5C was going to be a challenge, losing two FBS guys will hurt them but they'll still be the team to beat in the Jefferson. Their JV was a dominant 10-0. Won every regular season game by 4 TDs except Albemarle 14-0, then they proceeded to beat them 52-7 in the JV championship game.
Curious as to why they would want to go to an all male boarding school?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Curious as to why they would want to go to an all male boarding school?
Dyzier Carter's older brother Dequece attended some years back. From what I've been told, the Carter brothers have a grandparent who is a notable alum/donor. Academically, it's one of the best HS education's in the country. Both guys already have multiple P5 offers. I have no sources with their reasoning but I'd assume getting prepared for college will be way better at Woodberry than Louisa?

Reactions: BoKnowsSports
Dyzier Carter's older brother Dequece attended some years back. From what I've been told, the Carter brothers have a grandparent who is a notable alum/donor. Academically, it's one of the best HS education's in the country. Both guys already have multiple P5 offers. I have no sources with their reasoning but I'd assume getting prepared for college will be way better at Woodberry than Louisa?
Coach, this is a head scratcher for me. IMO, Louisa will play better competition. Look at Brandon Smith, Alex Washington (had a very solid year at W&M), Noah Robinson (crowded WR room at ODU but quickly found a home at Robert Morris), and Jarrett Hunter (one of the best backs in FCS this year). All of those guys are products of Louisa and have had early success in college. Louisa has been one of the better public school programs in the state since 2017.

Last edited:
I look for Peyton to get Notre Dame offer. He obviously meets academic standards considering he has offers from Northwestern and Vanderbilt

Hey Mike, it might be easier to list the schools that haven’t offered this young man. What a fantastic opportunity for this kid.
I wonder if he'll get offers from AL, GA, OH ST, Clem, ND, etc... Being diligent in the classroom, as well as working hard off the field, and havIng tremendous speed and skill, really opens up all of the doors.

Reactions: VolNation85
Going to be fun to spot the coaches at games this year, there should be plenty between him, Cole, and others. Good chance some kids might snag offers just because those coaches showed up to watch someone else. Usually some good fortune slides down the pipe when you've got a kid or kids that get serious looks.

That first week against LCA should have the coaches crawling all over it, especially local ones. That's Week 0 in college, most teams won't be playing. Might see Pry at that one.

I wonder if he'll get offers from AL, GA, OH ST, Clem, ND, etc... Being diligent in the classroom, as well as working hard off the field, and havIng tremendous speed and skill, really opens up all of the doors.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he already has an offer from ND.

Salem’s backup RB got second in state lol…they should maybe find a way to get them on the field at the same time on O.

247 has re-ranked him, up to #141 in the country and the #9 RB. Have to think the ceiling is a fair bit higher if he camps and has a good senior season.

Reactions: Shabutie
Peyton just got an offer from Michigan State and Ohio State will almost for sure offer this weekend. Will be a slew of Big 10 offers in the next week imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT